THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by theDEEK

tumblr_m5a5shXdX31qhocevo1_500.png

Bane mask tan.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think this pic is a photoshop done by a SHH member who posted it in the TDKR Spoiler board - Photoshop manip thread.

[h1]Scalpers Selling 'The Dark Knight Rises' Midnight Tickets For $150[/h1]
Craigslist & Ebay

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif
those gifs need to be in a spoiler.

Why? They're from the trailers, most a tv spots. 
laugh.gif

You'll likely see it several times when watching the NBA finals.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

[h1]Scalpers Selling 'The Dark Knight Rises' Midnight Tickets For $150[/h1]
Craigslist & Ebay

Screw my friends. I'm putting my extra tickets up on eBay. 
laugh.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just got hard and shed a tear at the same damn time....It's like losing my virginity all over again...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I refuse to watch any more trailers.
I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the trailer. I think that Nokia one revealed too much. Esp the fact that during the fight on the bridge it's revealed that:
A) Bane knows Bat's identity (I'm hoping they moved some audio from a different part of the movie for this trailer as a ruse)  

B) Bats telegraphs his punches

Spoiler [+]
Hardy was an MMA fighter last year

C) Bane wins the fight

Yeah but the trailers for TDK revealed alot to and when you watch the film there was still much more taking place that you didn't even think of.

Wow that new trailer is great!!! I 've said it many times it will be interesting to find out why Batman is walking around and fighting in daylight, seen it too many times in all these previews....

^ It was attached to Ghost Protocol.
Spoiler [+]
(The Bane airplane scene)

There are recorded versions floating around online.

Was it official? I vaguely remember it. I was hoping for a full HD version like they did with the Joker bank heist from TDK. I'm crossing my fingers we get something during Comic Con.

Back
Top Bottom