THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I been meaning to ask and I just saw the commercial again so what is Bane saying when he says "I'm Gotham's ____." Is it rheckyaveck? rinkadink?
laugh.gif
Anyone know? I'm still lost. I'll be mad if I can't make out what he's saying in this movie with yet another altered garbled deep voice.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

^ ATGD:"I'm Gothams reckoning"
Well damn, I would've never figured that out given how long I tried to on my own
laugh.gif
Really sounded like he was saying the capital of Iceland.

30t6p3b.gif
told myself i wouldn't watch that trailer.
laugh.gif
at dudes in the no fap thread, resisting to watch these trailers is a whole new level.

RFX:

Yeah, it was official. To my knowledge, WB still hasn't released an HD version of the Bane prologue yet.

For TDK, I recall an official version of the Heist scene being available (prior to the movie) with purchase of the SE version of Batman Begins, but I don't remember if they released it online.

My confidence in this movie is as high as possible. I've liked Bane as the villain for awhile, but that last trailer just confirmed it, he's going to be amazing. I won't make comparisons to the Joker because that's pointless, I think Bane will be great in his role for this movie.

I'm also saying again how much I like Hathaway. I think she'll be one of the best parts of the movie.

Similar to the Knightfall storyline, Bane does know that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Unlike that storyline he doesn't deduce it on his own but knows becasue the League of Shadows knows.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"Mr. Wayne..."

pimp.gif

So pumped for this.
OMG @ this trailer
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Anne Hathaway tho
devil.gif

Bane definitely seems he stole the show in this movie..just from trailers n whatnot..just like The Joker in the Dark Knight

This dude Bane looking like he just catching all of Batmans punches in his hands like its nothing. Thats like the 3rd time 
laugh.gif

Got 2am IMAX tickets for Saturday
tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

People in NYC do yourself a favor and watch it at Lincoln Square. Every other Imax screen is 1/6th the size of that one.

Triple H needs to give these dudes the Tough Enough lecture. Those fights scenes
sick.gif
, hope they turn out better in the theaters.

Spoiler [+]
Still gonna be movie of the year though
pimp.gif

EDIT:

I gotta feeling Alfred will die. I seem his action figure today. So either he dies or he has an action figure cause it's the last movie

Back
Top Bottom