THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

That scene in the trailer with Selina and Bruce dancing definitely brings back memories of this:
eQb4K.png

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhem

so im confused, who is this john blake dude that JGL is playin?
nerd.gif

Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake, "a Gotham City beat cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon."

Originally Posted by Hizzle

ddJM.jpeg

That necklace got broken when Bruce;'s parents are killed tho. One of the big images from the scenes most times its depicted are the pearls fallin to the ground

Originally Posted by Rudy Gay

can someone explain what Bane told the dude at the end of the prologue?

He basically left the dude to die in the plane, and dude was smiling about it..

I was having a hard time figuring out what he was saying as well, check this out...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

prologue was amazing. i did have trouble hearing bane SOMEWHAT. some was clear, but other was kinda muffled. initially i blamed the theater, prolly due to heavy bass, not sure. with that said i watched it again on bootleg cam after reading the script and it all sounded fine. with bane you can hear him but you have to listen carefully, but you can def follow. now i know.

link for script : http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/215123

still lost on why everything happened, and who everyone was. prologue lost me, but thats what the movie will explain i guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Rudy Gay

can someone explain what Bane told the dude at the end of the prologue?

He basically left the dude to die in the plane, and dude was smiling about it..

I was having a hard time figuring out what he was saying as well, check this out...

prologue was amazing. i did have trouble hearing bane SOMEWHAT. some was clear, but other was kinda muffled. initially i blamed the theater, prolly due to heavy bass, not sure. with that said i watched it again on bootleg cam after reading the script and it all sounded fine. with bane you can hear him but you have to listen carefully, but you can def follow. now i know.

link for script : http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/215123

still lost on why everything happened, and who everyone was. prologue lost me, but thats what the movie will explain i guess
laugh.gif
that breakdown of the conversation in the prologue helped a lot, thanks for that. i can finally understand what happened 
laugh.gif

man i seriously can not wait for this. im too excited for this movie. better be a 3+ hour film to end the trilogy

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Heath as the Joker was Epic but I honestly think Hardy has the talent to out do Heath. Before TDK everyone was underestimating Heath like crazy.
Plus Hardy comes into this role with a better resume than Heath going into TDK. Example Bronson, a movie carried completely by Hardy's outstanding acting. It all depends on how the character is written.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]in case people forgot.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just noticed A LOT from the trailer[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]batman walking around w a cane/;limping + that fight scene on the steps, is it just me or does he look weakened? His body stance makes him look like he is in pain somehow....I'm assuming his back is broken and he goes on a hiatus, bane takes over and the whole idea of "occupy gotham" takes place which is where catwoman gets involved also the scene of them robbing/looting that mansion[/color]

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

That scene in the trailer with Selina and Bruce dancing definitely brings back memories of this:
eQb4K.png

pimp.gif

The same thing came to mind when I watched the trailer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

eQb4K.png

pimp.gif

The same thing came to mind when I watched the trailer.
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ditto.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]can not wait.[/color]

word is execs asket nolan to rework audio for bane. guess everyone's calls for clarity were heard and answered. now its tdr 1.1...that new patch
pimp.gif

UPDATE:

Nolan will not change the bane audio, outside minor tweaks. http://splashpage.mtv.com...voice-dark-knight-rises/

read the article, interesting perspective.

im choosing to believe in nolan. dude hasn't put out a trash film yet. he's not about to F up a billion dollar franchise with this much hype.
I was really hoping they'd go in an re-record his parts. But yea, I'll leave my trust in Nolan. Maybe it's to encourage people to see it more than once to catch all the things he's saying?

UPDATE:

Nolan will not change the bane audio, outside minor tweaks. http://splashpage.mtv.com...voice-dark-knight-rises/

read the article, interesting perspective.

im choosing to believe in nolan. dude hasn't put out a trash film yet. he's not about to F up a billion dollar franchise with this much hype.

Yup, In Nolan We Trust
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  I'm glad that he listened to the audience and plans on doing minor adjustments as opposed to leaving it the way it is.  All I ask is that he makes Bane's voice a little louder because that was the main problem I had with the prologue and 2nd trailer...

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

is this bruce walking with a cane?
6539851283_ed4872cb6d_b.jpg

Saw this too on the HD trailer , looks like he's missing an arm too
eek.gif
frown.gif

You seeing things man.
laugh.gif
His arms are still intact. His pride on the other hand.

Back
Top Bottom