THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

MY GOODNESS.
eek.gif
eek.gif

July 20th seems so much further now.

#%@*.

Bane's voice is @$@%*%% perfect.

#%@*.

I can't wait this long.

30t6p3b.gif

ehhhh, still dont feel the epic rush watching the new trailer, like I did when I witnessed the Dark Knight trailers.

Still though, obviously, I'm looking forward to the movie.

After all time still wondering why so many daytime Batman scenes?  I guess we will find out on July 20th...Good look on the trailer, now I can wait till Avengers goes to the dollar movie now.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Excited, BUT...

None of the three trailers have that same epic feel that The Dark Knight did.

Agreed but I wasn't expecting it to be on the same level as TDK because I know it won't be as good.  Obviously the two will be compared but personally I'm just looking for a satisfying ending to the trilogy.
That said...

My body is ready.

Excited, BUT...

I think The Joker has everything to do with that. 
That role will never be topped. 

Like My man Infyrno said..... I keep watching that trailer trying to find that Nerdgasm. It just wasn't as Epic as I thought it would be. Still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Excited, BUT...

Agreed but I wasn't expecting it to be on the same level as TDK because I know it won't be as good.  Obviously the two will be compared but personally I'm just looking for a satisfying ending to the trilogy.
That said...

My body is ready.
The Dark Knight got so much attention due to the passing of Heath Ledger. I feel this movie will be just as good as the Dark Knight, without as much hype.

Back
Top Bottom