THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Nolan is a genius. He has yet to make a bad movie. Memento is
pimp.gif
. Did anyone else hear that he's making Superman once he's done with the Batman trilogy. Everything he touches turns to gold
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I hope there's no post credits scene at the end. It seems more of a Marvel thing to do.

I hope there isn't neither.  I remember the first, and last, time I stayed past the credits was for Cloverfield.  There must have been less than 10 people, including me and 3 of my friends, waiting to see what happens.  I remember the workers were waiting for us to leave so they can start sweeping up, but my friends wanted to stay.  All that happened was a voice said "it's still alive."  Not even a extra clip
30t6p3b.gif
.  After that !++! I said I'm never waiting again.  If anything, I'll just check online and I know someone will post the clip or say what happens...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I really hope it breaks the Avengers record, nothing against The Avengers, but The Dark Knight Rises deserves it. Nolan deserves it - make it happen people.

and I think there is more hype for TDKR than the avengers

Just incase anyone still hasn't seen it - newest TDKR trailer - http://bit.ly/Nb3P0z
Why??
laugh.gif

I'd be surprised if TDKR tops DK to be honest. DK had way more hype going in due to what happened with Heath.

The trailers for this film have not blown me away, nor has the fact that the main villain is Bane. Still i'll watching it off the strength of the previous two films.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Nolan is a genius. He has yet to make a bad movie. Memento is
pimp.gif
. Did anyone else hear that he's making Superman once he's done with the Batman trilogy. Everything he touches turns to gold
pimp.gif

I think dude is one of the producers, but ain't directing it. I believe Zack Snyder is the one directing it.

Damn, midnight tickets for the 15/70mm IMAX screens sold out fast. Didn't get the tickets to the theater I wanted, but my backup theater came thru. I have a feeling some theaters did pre-sales during the prologue back in December which caused the lack of availability today.Anyways, good luck to everyone, and if you have a choice, go to a legit IMAX theater.And also, if you missed out, look for advanced WB screenings a week before the release. The year TDK was released I saw it on a Tuesday because of the viral campaign, so there is still hope!

Tickets bought for Friday 11:30 IMAX. Tried to get midnight screenings but they were sold out almost instantly. Fandango nearly crashed for me lol.

Anywho... this gun be guud.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Reserved seating, too.

+1 on the reserved seating. It's so much nicer to arrive to a movie ON TIME (as opposed to +2 hours earlier) and still have a good seating waiting for you. A service that I gladly pay for. 

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by True Blues

Reserved seating, too.

+1 on the reserved seating. It's so much nicer to arrive to a movie ON TIME (as opposed to +2 hours earlier) and still have a good seating waiting for you. A service that I gladly pay for. 

AMEN!!!
Got my midnight reserved seating tix too. I wasn't going to buy this early but I checked it out and the seats were filling up quick, here's how the seats looks after 30-40 minutes of the tickets going on sale.

29llhtl.jpg

Arclight Dome, front balcony seats just like i wanted. My body is ready

I'm expecting Bale and Nolan to be there to introduce the movie just like other major releases there

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Arclight Dome, front balcony seats just like i wanted. My body is ready

I'm expecting Bale and Nolan to be there to introduce the movie just like other major releases there

No way! Do they really?
I'm going to the Arclight Sherman Oaks.

I got my tickets today for the Marathon and the imax show in the morning. I got an extra ticket for a midnight screening in Bowie I will prob get a refund unless I can find someone who did not get tickets.

Back
Top Bottom