THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I'm at a loss for words...that movie exceeded my already high expectations...as a kid who grew up on the Batman animated series in the 90's this is by far the best Batman film out there. Really sucks that Nolan only made 3.

Seriously was the best of the whole trilogy. I think I'm going again next week with my little sister.

I'm at a loss for words...that movie exceeded my already high expectations...as a kid who grew up on the Batman animated series in the 90's this is by far the best Batman film out there. Really sucks that Nolan only made 3.

Nah he's doing the right thing by leaving the franchise now.

He could have left after TDK and his legacy would have been cemented. Especially after Inception.

Waved out.

One of the best movies i have ever seen . Easily a top 10 movie in the 2000's

One of my favorite movies ever, The best out of 3 IMO.:smokin

movie really was terrific. i know he's not the director of man of steel, but he is a producer. hopefully he dips his finger in.

i really cant wait for more of you guys to see it so we can have a real convo about it lol.

lol i thought batman was dead like 5 or 6 different times haha.

anne aint ****** with michelle. on any level.

Last edited:
Best of the 3. Easily. Hathaway was AMAZING. Bale's best work as Batman.

I'll wait until I see it again to say more.

Just the looks Bale and Alfred gave each other at the end, Catwoman being with Batman, Gordon-Levitt taking over the role of Robin in the Bat Cave (even though I saw that coming)

I wanna wait for all of this to sink in before I make a FINAL evaluation... but I'd say The Joker is the face of the trilogy, but this movie is the best of the trilogy. Is that fair?

Is it just me, but does anyone else feel like Heath gets extra EXTRA love because of his tragic death?

Honestly, was his performance one of the best in the last ten years? Absolutely. But I seriously think Bale is getting the shaft, performance wise in these movies. Maybe because I literally just got finished all 3 movies back to back to back, but the way he plays Bruce Wayne, differently in each movie, to fit with the character's arc, is just amazing.

Once again, don't wanna discredit Heath. But I think people have put him on a pedestal in terms of the critiquing of this movie and it's kind of a disservice to the rest of the story/characters/actors.

Last edited:
Damn this shooter was just crazy.

Pulled up and tossed tear gas to get into the theater.

And then started killing people with this AR-15:

And was setting off smoke bombs.

:smh::smh::smh:

OMG

They just interviewed a guy at the scene who says that he saw a lady with her baby that had bullet holes and he could tell the baby was dead.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom