The Demographics of Interracial Relationships.

Most of those places are dominated by one race, which is why there probably isn t much mixing going on
Yeah. But then it's weird because Santa Barbara is largely white, 75% to be exact, yet they're up high. Im surprised LA isn't there instead

lol @ #1 is honolulu and #2 is henderson which is basically where all the people from honolulu move because it’s too expensive here in hawaii. in our state, most of us are mixed. my son is japanese, portuguese, chinese, hawaiian, and filipino.

I learned about this last year, how LV is basically little Hawaii now. I spent about a month in Vegas and all my Uber drivers told me they where from the Islands.

This crossed my mind a while back: if you're a black man, if you got into a serious relationship with a white woman with a young daughter, would you feel fully comfortable taking her places when the mom is not around?
Just seems like the bat signal for a permit Patty type.
I've thought about something similar. My nephew is white and if I take him to the park, to get food, ice cream or run errands like my uncles used to with me how often will I get stopped and questioned. I'd expect the weird stares but the cops involved would be awkward.

People marry for security in the Unites States, not for love and companionship. The thought is to marry up, not down. People in the lower economic classes are looked down upon as potential mates, because stereotypes drive the perception that people with less money should not be desirable. So what do you have? Black people supposedly at the bottom, unless they are an entertainer or athlete, or goes to a good school and speaks like Steve Urkle or Becky. People in the United States treat marriage like a 401k plan, it is an investment.

This is one of the top 10 most ignorant, misguided statements I've ever read on NT, and that's saying something :lol:

This crossed my mind a while back: if you're a black man, if you got into a serious relationship with a white woman with a young daughter, would you feel fully comfortable taking her places when the mom is not around?
Just seems like the bat signal for a permit Patty type.
This depends because you’re talking like the child would come out automatically white looking and or the black person isn’t light skin theirselves which probably wouldn’t raise flags.

This depends because you’re talking like the child would come out automatically white looking and or the black person isn’t light skin theirselves which probably wouldn’t raise flags.

The way he posed the question was as if the woman you get involved with already had the child though. Like you take your white step child to the park as a black man and get looked at sideways by playground Pam or ice cream shop Irene.

The way he posed the question was as if the woman you get involved with already had the child though. Like you take your white step child to the park as a black man and get looked at sideways by playground Pam or ice cream shop Irene.
You’re right I read it wrong. Yeah in that scenario I can see that happening potentially. I don’t mess with single mothers personally so don’t have to worry about that.

This is one of the top 10 most ignorant, misguided statements I've ever read on NT, and that's saying something :lol:
Then you must be the dumbest person on NikeTalk. And THAT is saying something.
Colorism – the prejudice based on skin tone – has stunted the romantic lives of millions of dark-skinned black women, including me. We are not as valued as our lighter-skinned counterparts when seeking romantic partners, our dating pool constricted because of something as arbitrary as shoe size.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/apr/08/dark-skinned-black-girls-dont-get-married

Last edited:
Then you must be the the dumbest person on NikeTalk. And THAT is saying something.
Colorism – the prejudice based on skin tone – has stunted the romantic lives of millions of dark-skinned black women, including me. We are not as valued as our lighter-skinned counterparts when seeking romantic partners, our dating pool constricted because of something as arbitrary as shoe size.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/apr/08/dark-skinned-black-girls-dont-get-married
So you’re just taking her word without knowing her or anything else about her attitude, looks, etc because you think it makes you right?

So you’re just taking her word without knowing her or anything else about her attitude, looks, etc because you think it makes you right?
It has been that way since 1619. Perhaps you've never heard of Jim Crow either. Pretty well known fact about being at the back of the bus, you know? First come, last served.

I wouldn't say people who marry have a financial motive 100% of the time.

Maybe that's where the disconnect is.

Of course some people marry because they're in love or companionship or whatever.

Last edited:
Its areas where there's a more diverse population
Yes but that skews data to a point. People aren’t seeking these types of relationships they’re just easier to have/possibly their only option.

I really don’t “care”. I’m just saying

It has been that way since 1619. Perhaps you've never heard of Jim Crow either. Pretty well known fact about being at the back of the bus, you know? First come, last served.
If you don’t know this girl none of this stuff matters because you don’t know why she isn’t getting chose. If that stuff you were kicking was whole truth it wouldn’t be any darkskin people but since we know there is somebody messing with these ladies. Pretty well known fact that people are excuse makers that don’t like to take self accountability too so again unless you know this person we can’t say for sure what the real reason is.

I love topics like this, because I've been seeing so many Black marriages fail in the last 7 years. These divorces arent discriminating against age, income, education, or maturity. My personal opinion is that the media, and society here in America has warped the minds of alot of us so much, that I think it's going to get worse in the next few years before it gets any better. When it comes to the marriage problem amongst the African Americans community in the United States, check out these statistics. In 2016, only 29% of African Americans where married, compared to 48% of all Americans. In 2016 50% of African Americans have never been married, compared to 33% of all Americans. Also in 2016, 48% of all African American women have never been married.

This is a huge problem, no matter what your personal opinion is. The way how we raise or children is a big problem, + our incarceration problem, our women's perception on how a marriage should be because of the brainwashing America has done on them is a problem, the way how our men are raised is a problem. It's so bad right now in the dating pool amongst my people, that I've been seeing educated black women with good careers date jail birds, it's more of a control thing for them. The desired men out here take full advantage of these statistics, because we all know how messed up the situation is for the Black men out here.

That the ones who are educated, or have money, or just a decent job, don't have to settle down to get married to get what they need or want. The main issues ive noticed, is that a marriage or relationship will not last long term, if both people do not know how to play their roles. It's basically the parents fault for not raising the kids up right mentally when it comes relationships. Education has nothing to do with it.

The majority of the Black educated people that I've grown up with, aren't happy, and thinks someone owes them something once their mask comes off and you get to know the real person.

willful ignorance = tactical stupidity = bro intellectualism
If you don’t know this girl none of this stuff matters because you don’t know why she isn’t getting chose. If that stuff you were kicking was whole truth it wouldn’t be any darkskin people but since we know there is somebody messing with these ladies. Pretty well known fact that people are excuse makers that don’t like to take self accountability too so again unless you know this person we can’t say for sure what the real reason is.
Self accountability.
Bootstraps.
I see you.
Why don't you take some of that self accountability, then pick up a book that does not involve the value of sneakers, or whatever other trivial pursuit that turns you on?
Slavery and the repercussions of Jim Crow are real. The poverty it has created, both intellectual and financial, still exists today. White Supremacy has even Asians doing things to themselves in order to fit in, as White supremacy has infiltrated the minds of all in regard to what beauty and desirability should look like.

The number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes are generally of what we call a swarthy complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English make up the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? Why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080

And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes are generally of what we call a swarthy complexion; as are the Germans also

Sweden is the most blonde-haired blue eyed place on earth and like 95% white at that :lol:

Those other countries are hella white too, especially Germany and Italy. Pretty much all of Western Europe is similar.

Sweden is the most blonde-haired blue eyed place on earth and like 95% white at that :lol:

Those other countries are hella white too, especially Germany and Italy. Pretty much all of Western Europe is similar.
It goes to show you how warped people like Benjamin Franklin actually were!

willful ignorance = tactical stupidity = bro intellectualism

Self accountability.
Bootstraps.
I see you.
Why don't you take some of that self accountability, then pick up a book that does not involve the value of sneakers, or whatever other trivial pursuit that turns you on?
Slavery and the repercussions of Jim Crow are real. The poverty it has created, both intellectual and financial, still exists today. White Supremacy has even Asians doing things to themselves in order to fit in, as White supremacy has infiltrated the minds of all in regard to what beauty and desirability should look like.

The number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes are generally of what we call a swarthy complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English make up the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? Why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
Take them coli babble buzzwords back there. Self accountability in dating don’t really have jack to do with bootstraps sir. I want you to see me and see I don’t go for lazy posting. All this filibustering you’re doing don’t have nothing to do with do you know this girl and if her skin tone is the main reason she isn’t getting choose.

I learned about this last year, how LV is basically little Hawaii now. I spent about a month in Vegas and all my Uber drivers told me they where from the Islands.
Interesting migration pattern

I've thought about something similar. My nephew is white and if I take him to the park, to get food, ice cream or run errands like my uncles used to with me how often will I get stopped and questioned. I'd expect the weird stares but the cops involved would be awkward.
You get questioned by WHO? Random white folks ? Saying what?

Why do you entertain THEM?

Take them coli babble buzzwords back there. Self accountability in dating don’t really have jack to do with bootstraps sir. I want you to see me and see I don’t go for lazy posting. All this filibustering you’re doing don’t have nothing to do with do you know this girl and if her skin tone is the main reason she isn’t getting choose.
So what you are saying is that you do not even understand, nor know the meaning of the words that you yourself chose to use.
Great.

I think a lot of people are seeing the horror stories marriage and children can bring and heeding the warnings.

In certain states you can get absolutely FLEECED between alimony and child support if it doesn't work out.

It's a trap and works in favor of the mother. That's why you better make damn sure she's "the one" :lol:

Honolulu up there for sure. The military take up most of the island. You be seeing the most random mixes. My last girl with Puerto Rican and Japanese

I think a lot of people are seeing the horror stories marriage and children can bring and heeding the warnings.

In certain states you can get absolutely FLEECED between alimony and child support if it doesn't work out.

It's a trap and works in favor of the mother. That's why you better make damn sure she's "the one" :lol:

Facts. I have absolutely zero aspirations of getting married... Or having children.

Seems to be a pretty common train of thought for city-raised millennials, to the point where it's no longer a taboo viewpoint.

Back
Top Bottom