** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Do Primos fit like the Slam Jams or bigger? For what it's worth, I had to .5 up to a 10 in the SJs, so I'm trying to determine whether I'd be TTS or need to go up like the SJs. TIA

Do Primos fit like the Slam Jams or bigger? For what it's worth, I had to .5 up to a 10 in the SJs, so I'm trying to determine whether I'd be TTS or need to go up like the SJs. TIA

My RF...primo is exact size as my n9000s colabs.

Last edited:

My RF...primo is acme size as my n9000s colabs.
I think you stay TTS w/ n9000 collabs, right?  Only collab I have, I went down .5 to a 9. Take that for what's it worth. Anyway, based on your response, they sound like they run larger. Maybe TTS in the Primos may be best.

Glad those 7000's are coming next month. Hopefully I have a chance to cop.

Is there some kind of trick to getting accepted into the cool club that is MrLeakers IG?

Sorry if that's a n00b question but I tried having an 'open' account and getting r**ped by bot accounts and the like and still haven't gotten the follow 'accept'.

shout out to letusprosper, there was originally the wrong size in the box and they took it back and ordered the correct size for me from somewhere else.  really nice people over there.

Hey guys, I'm really interested in Diadora shoes and wanted to purchase my first pair.

Have the budget to purchase N9000Giallo and IC4000 Gold Medal crew although I cant find any solid review on both shoes.  

Any recommendation that you guys could provide?

Thanks guys. 

@ohwussup  they look very nice

I'm hoping I can grab the darker cw on disco 
nerd.gif

I'm sure this is a long shot but anyone know any leads on a size 12 Saturday Special or Transit 2? And an 11.5 Sombra & Sol :nerd:

I'm sure this is a long shot but anyone know any leads on a size 12 Saturday Special or Transit 2? And an 11.5 Sombra & Sol
nerd.gif
nope -- market for those has seriously dried up. You might get lucky by asking on FB group but that is about it. 

Side question, anyone interested in DS Beams N9000 Japan exclusive sz 10.5? Basically retail + shipping. $240 shipped

Back
Top Bottom