** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

smokin.gif

Haha... you all going on this rant about toe dents is super petty. 1st world problems I see.

By the shoe, wear it. 

People out
I feel u but when dropping 2 bills on a shoe we allowed to be petty.
Meh not really. You dont HAVE to drop it. As well, most who own a pair of terrible retro Jawdins for 180-200 cannot sit back and say anything. Materials alone puts them over Js.

Then to me(maybe I am first world) but 200 for a pair of shoes is almost become the standard based on inflation alone. Now if I was dropped 400+ on say something like a pair of Allen Edmonds...I would be upset. But thats a complete different category. 

do v7000 collabs fit differently from other v7000? My reference point are v7000 MII espresso ristretto, which fit just like my n9000 MII.
also, does anyone know if these Hanon's have a leather liner?

Yup that's why multiple pairs need to be copped to avoid them toe crinkles
I had not looked at or worn my Ferros for some time. About a week ago I pulled them out of the box, where they have been stored with a shoe tree, only toe find dented up toeboxs! I did not have any prior memory of these dents and yet now they were everywhere. The shoe does not look the same. For some reason I thought only OG Jordan's didn't age well. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom