** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I sold off basically my entire Diadora collection.

Original Pattas, Saturday Specials, Castellers, Kilates Toro...only left with the worn pairs now Sols, Solebox, V7000 Solebox and my Concepts Lire.

Money was too good and I don't regret it.
Same here. I just kept first 2 hanons and 1 pair of Castellers which are still ds

I sold off basically my entire Diadora collection.

Original Pattas, Saturday Specials, Castellers, Kilates Toro...only left with the worn pairs now Sols, Solebox, V7000 Solebox and my Concepts Lire.

Money was too good and I don't regret it.

Would've kept the Castellers even with their worth

Got them DS for a steal on eBay at 30$ My second pair of S8000.
The fit is half size down from my air max 1 sizing and same as my NB998.
Love the colourway but the blue look darker on pic than in hand but my camera isn’t able to catch it correctly

C798E6FE-67C8-409A-BB2A-FF90793B5CEF.jpeg

Been away a bit. Hungry to get more Diadoras at the right price. I’m a size US8,5 in N9K collabs. Looking for sizing and location on a bunch. Toros. Gorillas. Pandas. Beams (orange). LimitEDitions (plural). Sat Specials. And a few more. Any info would be appreciated

What’s up with Raekwons 2.0?

So the wheels have fallen off the Diadora Hype train then? No upcoming collaborations? I've been away for more than a minute and have seen hardly any releases. Anybody with any US12/UK11.5 in the N9000 model that is looking to offload any pairs feel free to give me a shout.

Have this L/S tee in a DS XL from the Xlarge Copito release. I paid like $80 or more for it, looking for $40+ship and fees.

DSC_0131_1024x1024.jpg

so half size down? i dont own any diadoras at all. im generally a 13 because of width reasons on NB and NIke. i can fit a 12 in stan smiths.
So let’s say that you’re US13 on Nike, i’d recommend to go on same size on GRs and have size down on the collaborations

Back
Top Bottom