** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yah I would love to get the Beams x Mita for sure.  But the problem is the resellers.....$300++ for these???  No thanks.  

The more I see the Felix's Im liking them.  Im pretty sure the toe is not leather so that is a huge positive for me, hate creasing!
Toe is tumbled nubuck which looks top notch , hope I get the email...

got the W email for the Felix's a couple minutes ago
Just checked and I got it too
nthat.gif
 Congrats to you and @UnLaced510, glad to see the nt fam eating. Very happy I got these...they look so dam good in the promo pics. I especially wanted these since its the only one thats based on a historic cartoon. 

Last edited:
Well no luck for me. Might have to see if someone can grab these for me at Comic-Con thing. DAMN!

Spoke too soon without checking my "promotions" folder in gmail. GOT EM!!

Last edited:
Guessing the raffle is officially done. No more email for felix

I got the email timestamped for 11:59pm July 21. But also, in their instagram post, they said the raffle would be all weekend. Remember, some people wont buy these and then they send out more winning notices Friday 22nd at 11:59pm most likely (since this is the deadline to buy if you got the email).

Last edited:
Eh...don't worry they do multiple drawings.

The only one I care about is skeletor.
I'm looking forward to the skeletor one too but saw this very unflattering pic of them on IG.

Obvi things can vary from a pic to real life but I was a little surprised this shot is what ended up in sneakerfreaker.

I got the email timestamped for 11:59pm July 21. But also, in their instagram post, they said the raffle would be all weekend. Remember, some people wont buy these and then they send out more winning notices Friday 22nd at 11:59pm most likely.
I'm looking forward to the skeletor one too but saw this very unflattering pic of them on IG.
Obvi things can vary from a pic to real life but I was a little surprised this shot is what ended up in sneakerfreaker.
View media item 2108520

Saw the same thing, and I too have the same reaction, very underwhelming. Hopefully for you coping these, they are like the Shrek's, MUCH better in person...

No joke, looks like a regular off the shelf Diadora

Last edited:
SD checking in with a W. The shipping was worth the wait to avoid the Comic Con madness in downtown

View media item 2108611
View media item 2108612
Please excuse the other shoes in the pics, but here are my Barney's pair ($119 during their sale, although I had to call their flagship store on Madison Ave to grab what was apparently the only 10.5 in the country lol). Anyway, they're Tridents even though they don't call them that. They fit like other Tridents, too, but the cushioning is that super stiff kind like you find on "luxury brand" sneakers like Prada, etc. Leather is awesome, and toe cap thing seems like it's made out of some sort of rubberized material. Basically they feel like you could go into a war zone with them on and at the very least your feet would come out unscathed haha. In my pics they have the optional white laces in, but the black ones look better imo..

Please excuse the other shoes in the pics, but here are my Barney's pair ($119 during their sale, although I had to call their flagship store on Madison Ave to grab what was apparently the only 10.5 in the country lol). Anyway, they're Tridents even though they don't call them that. They fit like other Tridents, too, but the cushioning is that super stiff kind like you find on "luxury brand" sneakers like Prada, etc. Leather is awesome, and toe cap thing seems like it's made out of some sort of rubberized material. Basically they feel like you could go into a war zone with them on and at the very least your feet would come out unscathed haha. In my pics they have the optional white laces in, but the black ones look better imo..

I agree. I picked up the blacks off the sale and they are tridents but to me still fit like n9000 so I went with 9.5us. Definitely sturdy and we'll built.

Now for today's delivery. Welcome home Purp Tape.

View media item 2108791

Back
Top Bottom