** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

finally got my shoes... with alot of hassle... had to chase the delivery guy thorugh half my quarter because wellgosh put the wrong name (actually no name at all ) on the package and had to convince him its my shoes.. while it was rainy as ****...

anyway really happy now xD
Saw your post on fb group! Glad you got your shoes congrats!

did everyone's highly addicted pairs from shops other than afew come with the special packaging?  i know a guy who got his pair from SNS, and they just came with a regular box.

by the way, i couldn't get a hold of the damn shoe, but i did get the tee.  it's a nice shirt.

did everyone's highly addicted pairs from shops other than afew come with the special packaging?  i know a guy who got his pair from SNS, and they just came with a regular box.
Only afew had special packaging... all other stores got regular boxes.

the normal box is better anyway (still special packaging to be fair not the normal green black diadora box) the other one is way too huge and wobbly

When the tongue rubs against the sock liner it makes squeaking noises.
I've heard of people using "runners anti-chafing stick" on the Cork AM90s that squeak louder than everything. :lol: Supposedly it works well?

Looking forward to these "Italian Wedding Almonds". The Intrepid isn't my favorite model but I think this blocking really works. Plus they remind me of every family wedding I went to growing up.
got to admit  it... these are terrible. 

Back
Top Bottom