THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANDROID AND IPHONE

the android part really just sets up the iphone part for either pro-iphone or anti-iphone stance.

once i got through the first half of the strip, i actually expected it to say something like "hey can it do this?" -"yeah, there's an app for that"

the android part really just sets up the iphone part for either pro-iphone or anti-iphone stance.

once i got through the first half of the strip, i actually expected it to say something like "hey can it do this?" -"yeah, there's an app for that"

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Dudes get butt hurt over phones... I mean seriously.

I have an iPhone. Love it. Thats all that matters to me. If you love your Droid, no hate from me. Its a phone.

laugh.gif

I have an iPhone. Love it. Thats all that matters to me. If you love your Droid, no hate from me. Its a phone.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by shogun

ok.  the cartoon's stupid.  it was just made by a biased person without much effort.
i wish my android phone worked with itunes so i could organize my music the way i want.  
grin.gif
It can. Double-Twist
double twist isn't that good.  it messes up all my albums and people probably see me complain all the time about not being able to sync album art.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by shogun

ok.  the cartoon's stupid.  it was just made by a biased person without much effort.
i wish my android phone worked with itunes so i could organize my music the way i want.  
grin.gif
It can. Double-Twist
double twist isn't that good.  it messes up all my albums and people probably see me complain all the time about not being able to sync album art.

Originally Posted by proper english

at the end of the day.. theyre just cellphones.. 
dudes going in with these comics/vids/blogs/etc like their lively hoods depend on it. 
laugh.gif

These.

Get a %%$!%*+ life.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

at the end of the day.. theyre just cellphones.. 
dudes going in with these comics/vids/blogs/etc like their lively hoods depend on it. 
laugh.gif

These.

Get a %%$!%*+ life.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*scratches head*

What exactly would I want my phone to do that it would possess me to cut my hours at work?

*scratches head*

What exactly would I want my phone to do that it would possess me to cut my hours at work?

Its not that serious. I can see it now: a phone that can do everything u can imagine, except place a call. Everyone will be all over it.

Its not that serious. I can see it now: a phone that can do everything u can imagine, except place a call. Everyone will be all over it.

Its like everyone with an iPhone got their feelings hurt and just respond with "Get a life"
laugh.gif

I have an iPhone. -_-

Its like everyone with an iPhone got their feelings hurt and just respond with "Get a life"
laugh.gif

I have an iPhone. -_-

Back
Top Bottom