roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "From the sky to the sea, they will fear and respect me."

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I got the Blueprint you just gotta follow it...

I swear, only on NT :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

if one starts a post leading to the dirtylicious song is he considered a NT legend? just curious
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
i cant believe i made it into the song!!! YAY!
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
4unh4pj.jpg
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Classic. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

That permabanned is equally hilarious. :rofl:
roll.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

LMFAO at JRose. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

We need to have Ben give this to Fergie and have her record it. Some royalties to theDEEK and And I Love It, of course. :lol:
laugh.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom