The Dirtylicious Song! *UPDATE*: Vid PAGE 18

lol..that ISS screen shot is funny

T E A M N E R D​
Selling: DS Brazil Dunk Low sz 9.5
anyone want to trade a size 9.5 air safari for my size 9?

:rofl:
roll.gif
dude said hed give a bj for some 3's :rofl:
roll.gif

damn OhSnaps88 wants to be in the video and some dude is asking him for a favor to be in it wow
TEAMMARVEL

Damn I go camping over the weekend and leave you guys alone and this is what I come back to? :rofl:
roll.gif

Timbaland couldn't have produced a hotter track! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

I heart NT

go buy sandals!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

lol...they locked the thread.

aw shucks

T E A M N E R D​
Selling: DS Brazil Dunk Low sz 9.5
anyone want to trade a size 9.5 air safari for my size 9?

Everytime I listen to this song, there's a new part of the song that I laugh at. This time, it was the "tasty, tasty, I'll be laced with honey." :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

yo NT!

im about 3 minutes into the video, it's filled with dirtylicious and other NT highlights...the problem is ive got like 1 minute 49 seconds left and im out of material...i dont know if you guys want me to just loop the old material, fill the rest with funny and bouncing breats gifs...or people can help contributing pictures/gifs or whatever...

get at me...or else the last 1/3 of the video's going to be a "breast appreciation" post.
TEAMAMFAM

^ get dirty to submit a live performance and throw that in there... :lol:
laugh.gif

edit: damn I knew I was getting close to 2k posts but I suppose this sorta worthy of 2000th post. oh well. I guess there is always 3k...

YO I NEED THE ACAPELLA
.:: |TEAM| TORONTO| RAPTORS| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​
.::In BC we Trust::.

So did Ben Baller agree to record a verse for the remix? When will it come out? The streets are anxious.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

yea! Dirty you should record yourself singing it and send it
Team Pacific Northwest X teamautobot​

get OhSNaps88 to say "Yeah I Gave a BJ for some threes NO @#%$" and put it as the intro
TEAMMARVEL

I got a test this week so the official vid will come out probably in the weekend.
Ask me if I'm an orange though.

YO! No doubt, my man. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

Back
Top Bottom