The DMP VII Package...I have a question about it...future sale rack item?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

lucky !+*...
mad.gif
laugh.gif

still, thanks for the code tho

My pleasure.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

I wish i lived in the states ..
Like those DMP 7s costs 400$
in Canada.
frown.gif

If you really want them I can order you a pack and send them at cost.

Anybody think these will be excluded from the next FTL/FA EA 50% off? Which should be like real soon...

im want the pack but i want to get it on the 50 percent off and sell the white pair. i dont like that pair. now if they sold the french blue pair with them imall over it

Finish line had them marked down. I'm in Houston too so I can keep you posted on the
I knocked off a couple packages for 90 a couple of months ago.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

im want the pack but i want to get it on the 50 percent off and sell the white pair. i dont like that pair. now if they sold the french blue pair with them im all over it
PM me I want the Magics... I'm size 10.5-11 if thats yo ulets do work

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Finish line had them marked down. I'm in Houston too so I can keep you posted on the
I knocked off a couple packages for 90 a couple of months ago.

word...i went to finishline today after work to see if they was hiring...but yea i seen they got bumped down to 199.99, but im prolly just gonna order offlinewith that lil coupon tommorow...

YO!...basically i was going to cop today but then i just thought..i have this friend that works @ lady footlocker...and she was telling me about the 50% offemployee day or some *!#! later this month...so i was wondering...WILL THESE BE INCLUDED IN THE 50% OFF EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION THING?I definitely appreciated if yall could answer this...cuz basically if they are included i could just get em for 155 + tax...which is better than192.68 or whatever online...thanks
pimp.gif

YO!...basically i was going to cop today but then i just thought..i have this friend that works @ lady footlocker...and she was telling me about the 50% off employee day or some *!#! later this month...so i was wondering...WILL THESE BE INCLUDED IN THE 50% OFF EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION THING? I definitely appreciated if yall could answer this...cuz basically if they are included i could just get em for 155 + tax...which is better than 192.68 or whatever online...thanks
pimp.gif
yes.
they were included in all of the previous ones. cant see y they would say no now.

Originally Posted by bigj505

YO!...basically i was going to cop today but then i just thought..i have this friend that works @ lady footlocker...and she was telling me about the 50% off employee day or some *!#! later this month...so i was wondering...WILL THESE BE INCLUDED IN THE 50% OFF EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION THING? I definitely appreciated if yall could answer this...cuz basically if they are included i could just get em for 155 + tax...which is better than 192.68 or whatever online...thanks
pimp.gif
yes.
they were included in all of the previous ones. cant see y they would say no now.

pimp.gif
thanks...ill just tell her to get them for me...on the 50% off thinglater on this month

My outlets had them for $199 with additional 20% off AND this was on an additional F&F 30% week from DEC 3-6 it was CRAZY!!!!!!!!

our footlocker in nor-cal just put them up on the sale rack...30% off plus an extra 10% but if im correct they migvht go even lower in a couple weeks speciallywith everybody wasting money for the spacejams...

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

My outlets had them for $199 with additional 20% off AND this was on an additional F&F 30% week from DEC 3-6 it was CRAZY!!!!!!!!

I would have thought about copping at that price and going half with someone who wanted the "Raptors"

I paid $160 for that pack. Its worth waiting, but I don't see why you would want the orlando's. Those were trash. I wore my raptors once. I wasprivaledged in having 2 pairs of the 02 raptors so these new ones don't really cut it for me. Nice shoe but that sole is kind of flat. the suede is a lilcheap. but I doubt they'll leave the rack any time soon. Especially with the other holiday jordan releases.

Back
Top Bottom