~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

@Qualmes son ... Sus? Stop it slime. Don't get put on that Summer Jam screen pa... **** you doing bending over on all fours on a DIRTY pool room floor with the lights out? And we all know you not about that life, we heard you in your Tinychat, Google+ days, soundin' like Mother Brain from Captain N. Don't get out of character.

:rofl: who hurt you boy? You only kicking up dust on here cause you know I can't go into full on roast mode...you talking about not being cool with another male because you too much alike? then preceded that with "you lost weight to look better in tighter jeans".

Last edited:
Internalized homophobia also applies to conscious or unconscious behaviors which a person feels the need to promote or conform to cultural expectations of heteronormativity or heterosexism. This can include extreme repression and denial coupled with forced outward displays of heteronormative behavior for the purpose of appearing or attempting to feel "normal" or "accepted."Expressions of internalized homophobia can also be subtle. Some less overt behaviors may include making assumptions about the gender of a person's romantic partner, or about gender roles. Some researchers also apply this label to LGBT people who support "compromise" policies, such as those that find civil unions acceptable in place of same-sex marriage.

Some studies have shown that people who are homophobic are more likely to have repressed homosexual desires. In 1996, a controlled study of 64 heterosexual men (half said they were homophobic by experience, with self-reported orientation) at the University of Georgia found that men who were found to be homophobic (as measured by the Index of Homophobia)were considerably more likely to experience more erectile responses when exposed to homoerotic images than non-homophobic men. Another study in 2012 arrived at similar results when researchers found that students who came from "the most rigid anti-gay homes" were most likely to reveal repressed homosexual attraction.The researchers noted that this explained why some religious leaders who denounce homosexuality are later revealed to have secret homosexual relations. The researchers noted that "these people are at war with themselves and are turning this internal conflict outward."
zNGNNfq.png

Dawg...it's not that serious  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 calm down
You're nothing like Dom.
indifferent.gif

I don't know you, but based off your posts, one can assume that you're a lame.
What kinda man can't be in the same room with another man just because they possess similar characteristics?
I'm also positive that Dom would never question a man's motive for losing weight.
Straight up female ****.
indifferent.gif

20 unread posts in this thread

I came in thinking there was some new Dom to listen to

Come in to see quick-escalating bickering between some butthurt dudes :stoneface:

"DOM DOM DOM... COME LOOK AT US ON NT AND AGREEE WITH ME THAT I'M LIKE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVENT BEEN ON NT IN YEARS"

sounding like Stan and ****

Dom looking at that tweet like

hands down might be the corniest thing I've seen on this site

This

"Hanging at the park after dark with the homies
Laced up Chucks, gold chain, Rollie
Hop over the fence, ain't no tripping cuz they know me
This is what it's like when you graduate to OG"

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom