~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

aint really listen to the before...kinda tough

This is where it all started for me. Crazy to think back, but I remember before dude was really doing his rapping thing, and I heard 25th hour, I wasn't feeling dude at all. I didn't listen to Notorious DOM, and wasn't into Watermelon Sunday that much, but I thought dude was just hyped. I kept an open ear off the strength of NT though.

Then he dropped FTWSWL1, which has been one of my favorite albums since. Dude literally set the theme to my summers. I was on my player ish off of that album and a few others. I'm talking chicks coming to the crib, I'm playing Dom. I'm headed out for the night, playing Dom. I put so many people on. But that certainly dropped off since Get Home Safely.

I guess one of my favorite artist is growing up. And it's time for me to grow up as well.

...I've been playing nothing but Future lately ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
After these last two projects, we're stuck reminiscing over his old work like we're at his grave. Damn Dom smh

mj-laughing.gif

glad to see this thread take a positive turn. the young nation album was flames. all his features are dope...lord knows, ice cream, put yo hood up, friends women strangers, like that, hold on to her, real n**** moves, checc me out, no stress, Hennessey beach,

youtube some of those tracks...you wont be disappointed.

glad to see this thread take a positive turn. the young nation album was flames. all his features are dope...lord knows, ice cream, put yo hood up, friends women strangers, like that, hold on to her, real n**** moves, checc me out, no stress, Hennessey beach,

Let it go. Just let it go. Find a new favorite rapper.

Let it go. Just let it go. Find a new favorite rapper.

:lol:

It be irresponsible for him to be aware of the complaints and not make an adjustment. But stranger things have happened I guess. And after hearing that verse on that "act up", it's gotta be the reefer bruh. That ninja sounding burnt out lol

Back
Top Bottom