~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

whys everyone talkin like he like hes leavin the game?

has there been buzz of him sayin F it, or is this just speculation bc he's been trash the last couple years?

Lex def smooth wit it doe
Purps was decent on Canal St Confidential so I guess it wouldn't hurt, just no sirens.

dom and polyester man...i dont think they have ever released a weak track.

a video for this wouldve been/still would be crazy. lots of slow mo

Last edited:
they are. its his first group signed to OPM. they have some pretty dope production. Saw them in LA when they opened up for DOM. pretty live.

Joyce Wrice (was on the OPM tape) EP is :smoking

Stay Around EP

Check it out

Last edited:
After his feature on Casey tape, fam need to just take this summer off.

And I actually kinda sorta linda liked By Dom Kennedy

I refuse to believe DOPE IT'S DOM let 19 internet haters damn near put an end to his career... :frown: :smh:

It's been almost a year Dominic and your core fans absolutely need that new material... Just remember bruh, you never truly achieve GREATNESS until the haters are there to remind you.

Don't let your people down... Keep puttin out that work. NT ain't gonna admit it but, we miss you bruh. REAL TALK.

Ain't this everything you wanted???!!!

#DATREALPIFF #NEVERFORGET

Last edited:
BRO

Hi Karl,
On the Regular (feat. Dom Kennedy) - Single by Polyester the Saint is now available on Spotify!

Polyester never disappoints. That's who needs to do Dom's next project. Poly, THC & Cardo.

And that criticism on Dom is warranted, nobody hating on him. Last couple of projects haven't been up to par. Not only was his day ones questioning him, his own peers where too. I mean Jay305 can't rap for ****, but his last album was more enjoyable then the last couple of Dom projects. :lol:

This cool. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom