~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

What happened wit dom tho? Cuz after yellow album dude just went on a major decline. GHS was aight, but nothin touchin yellow album. He aint put out no quality like that in years.

Is it drugs?
Fame?
Lack of motivation?
Yes men?

Last edited:
smokin.gif

That album cover is dope. Reminds me of a thick chick with mad cellulite, you just know it's gonna be fire.

Could give you chlamydia tho . Gotta wait in see

Last edited:
polyester said he has 3 tracks

I saw that too, I think Cookin Soul might have some too because on twitter he was asking for a couple of Dom's raps acapella like a month or two ago. Hopefully that's why he pushed the album back some.

That 911 on the cover tho...hhhnnnngggg
off first listen, I like 'workin' and 'get it off ya chest'

why the hell did they give us a radio version of '100 rounds' :stoneface:

Anybody got a link for the original CDQ version? Can't believe there's no choice to download off souncloud :smh:

Use soundcloud downloader bro, that's what I used lol.

Last edited:
Doms verse on that Smoke DZA & Pete Rock song was pretty good too. He does seem like hes rounding back into form. If Cudi could rebound from Speedin Bullet to one of his best albums then i feel like Dom can too

What happened wit dom tho? Cuz after yellow album dude just went on a major decline. GHS was aight, but nothin touchin yellow album. He aint put out no quality like that in years.

Is it drugs?
Fame?
Lack of motivation?
Yes men?

Probably got content after touching a lot of paper and everything else you named here and there

Back
Top Bottom