~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Breh son delivery is so horrible nowadays
sick.gif

Im only on the 4th track & i already wanna turn this off. Im hurt
mean.gif
This was me the other day riding to this digital frisbee

welp, this is officially my last time checkin for this dudes new music.

just cant do it anymore knowing where he WAS musically and where he is NOW. its night and day...

been let down too many times by his more recent efforts.

dude sounds like he raps outta obligation.

poly and casey >>>>>>>>>>> dom. didnt always feel like that.

Last edited:
The intro is isn't just bad, it's like one of the worst tracks I've heard him do.....but I do like California probably because it sounds like the old Dom.

Last edited:
I rock with that song heavy too

Doms old flow over these & even with the same lyrics woulda made this album & the Hit Boy collab tape much better

I'm rocking with this tape. It jams

Since we're telling the truth [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm rocking with this tape. It jams

Since we're telling the truth [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I rock with some songs. Not everything but that song is def one of them. Thats actually the song that uses his new lazy flow the best imo

A Dom K X Spitta or Dom K X Freddie Gibbs projects are all we need (granted at this time Gibbs would prolly mop the floor wit Kennedy on every track) as far as collab projects go

Waiting til I lower my expectations to give the tape a spin

One of my fav projects of the year...

Wrong thread, my G

:lol:

I spun this one time, and the flow still lazy, but it isn't as bad as i thought it would be. I started to turn it off at the intro, but i kept rocking and i have more songs that i **** w/ than the ones i don't.

I really wanted a Dom and Gibbs tape over Poly beats, they went 4 for 4 on collabos, but for some reason they had a falling out.

Dom and gibbs were coo on those 2 tracks, but i wouldnt want to hear gibbs murk dom on a whole tape.

^ That track is why I'm not accepting any excuses for why my mans can't keep tempo with a beat...

One of my favorite songs to ride to

Back
Top Bottom