~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

agreed with Dom x Jet Life or Dom Himself..

Dom and Nipsey will be straight with the Westcoast holdin em down.

Dom x Skeme = "The NEW Death Row, yeh we becomin them."

i would love for a Dom x Currensy tape or a Dom x Skeme tape. either one of those would be prayers answered
glasses.gif

As good as all of this sounds its just not gonna work in this day an age...Dom's fine by himself...hes built his own brand as a one man army....I honestly feel his sound being pushed by anyone else is gonna get jacked up cause hes more old school than what todays new age music is btw cant stop playing turn me out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
skeezers anthem for the winter

Been bumping "CDC" heavy, I still laugh everytime Casey gets to the "chicken" part of his verse......

The Avalon show last night was dope! Only thing I would change would be to shorten the openers....ishh had me standing for way too long
laugh.gif

I was able to make both shows and both were dope, but that second show in San Jose took the cake
pimp.gif

Hopefully DOM come's back to SJ again.
pimp.gif

^they had all the merch on his website for sale and he stayed around after the show to sign stuff and take pics. Here's some pics from the last nights show Dom needs to come back to Seattle
pimp.gif

ei87km.jpg

2h2m6ft.jpg

2771u.jpg

14aiudh.jpg

Why ya'll keep attaching DOM to these other movements. He has his own movement, his own movement can thrive with the right platform. Patience is helping him.

This guy Dom gonna come to SF on a weekday and #@@%. I'ma def try to make it out to one next time out here. Make it a weekend show!

I used to say Dom should sign with a label, but now, nah, it seems like he's content with the way things are moving and that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Originally Posted by sillyputty

man honestly, id rather them swap Pill out for Dom if he ain't gonna produce and rep for the ATL. 
Might as well get the Westside popping

Yeh, MMG could do without Pill and Stalley.. subtract those two and add Dom. that would make for a solid team
smokin.gif

Dom already got that chill, good vibe flow.. i think he'd be a great addition.
That aside, a Rick Ross x Dom feature would be a good look for both dudes.

ATGD, for clarification, who are you saying isnt good enough? Dom?

Dont you dare put that bum pill in the same category as stalley. Stalley and dom should do a track.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Originally Posted by sillyputty

man honestly, id rather them swap Pill out for Dom if he ain't gonna produce and rep for the ATL. 
Might as well get the Westside popping

Yeh, MMG could do without Pill and Stalley.. subtract those two and add Dom. that would make for a solid team
smokin.gif

Dom already got that chill, good vibe flow.. i think he'd be a great addition.
That aside, a Rick Ross x Dom feature would be a good look for both dudes.

ATGD, for clarification, who are you saying isnt good enough? Dom?

Dont you dare put that bum pill in the same category as stalley. Stalley and dom should do a track.

nah, Stalley coo. MMG just need to market him more.

as for Dom makin moves and joining a label.. yall are right. he's got the momentum goin his way and collabs on tracks will do. no signing, no major, just more recognition is all he needs.

just copped my tickets for the LA show on Friday. im sure he got some
smokin.gif
 under his sleeve!! cant wait.

Dom done KILT LA last night!! dope performances and a dope dope set list.

he's def next.

with the 2012 Freshman list out (for votes), it seems like he got skipped up again, maybe has to do with the drama last year.

Dom aint need that cover to show he's one of the best underground artist out in the game right now: his catalog, his persona, and humility will get him very far.

he did his thang last night!!

wish you nothing but success Dom. OpM!!

Back
Top Bottom