~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by 430AM

GOOD STUFF DOM!!! Looks like you'll be going to Benihana twice this weekend also. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so give or take dom has made 20k-30k on this album that was only available on itunes thats not bad for someone who doesn't have the exposure of someone like the likes of Kanye or ever a Curren$y type of artist

I appreciate the support #NT
doing shows..... getting ready to start shooting videos.

also I will have hard copies available on my website and shows in about 2 weeks.

It has been nice to see an artist remain true to his roots, yet grow musically. Westside with love 2 enforces Dom's up and coming representation of not just west coast rapping, but west coast living. Doesn't need skinny jeans or anything superficial to perpetuate his roots, it's in his voice. Props on the album, and hope you can make it up to the midwest sometime soon.

COME BACK TO THE BAY AREA.. YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU GOT FANS OUT HERE NOW.. selling out shouldnt be a problem!

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

also I will have hard copies available on my website and shows in about 2 weeks.

Platinum Chanel, When I Come Around, I Love Dom will prob have the most appeal to the fans.. DO IT DOM!!

FTWSWL II stay in rotation bruh!! keep doin yo thang!!

I'm not feeling this joint as much as some of Dom's past projects.

To me it's like the sound is watered down a bit. A little too smooth overall. Except for Dom's Prayer no song really became an instant fav for me that demanded replays.

It's a nice joint, not bad at all but not something I'll have in constant rotation.

Do another show in Seattle

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom