~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I can't wait for Dom to come back to Houston on 9/10. Going to be my first time seeing him live.
pimp.gif

How did I just now find out Dom is coming to Atlanta at the end of the month... After I confirmed my schedule at work after I already revised it twice and pissed off all my employees. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear everytime this dude is around my way im out of town for a conference, find out after he performs, etc. Damb man.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

I went to the Frisco one on June 30th. That was 2 days off the release and he did Dom's Prayer, When I Come Around, OPM, and probably one more. Definitely worth it hes a good performer.

Yep the show in SF was 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I can't wait for Dom to come back to Houston on 9/10. Going to be my first time seeing him live.
pimp.gif

have fun brody. Dom got that charisma and energy on stage..
glasses.gif

you're def in for a good show.. its crazy how many people be knowin the lyrics to his songs!!

just be cool yall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk These

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

you're def in for a good show.. its crazy how many people be knowin the lyrics to his songs!!

just be cool yall
pimp.gif

I'm looking forward to it. I've been hearing a lot of good things and I've watched a few videos on Youtube.
What are some of the songs he did?

i'm just now really getting into him... had his stuff but never really gave it a listen and i seen him when he came around wit spitta last year
laugh.gif
. i can respect him for real now though

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk These

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

just be cool yall
pimp.gif

I'm looking forward to it. I've been hearing a lot of good things and I've watched a few videos on Youtube.
What are some of the songs he did?

started off w/ Grind'n.. then dont really remember the order bc i was
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

but he did do: Designer Sh, When I Come Around, Platinum Chanel
eek.gif
, Watermelon Sundae, and some other bangers.. sorry bro, drew a blank.

I'm seeing Dom tomorrow in StL.

I been a fan since watermelon sundae.

I hope he does something off of each tape.

listened to dom for the past few months, hes one of my favorites. From the westside with love 2 is always bumping in my car.

Went to the show in Atl Saturday ...

my homie is Dom's first cousin. so he got me on a list ... no cover ... and they had open bar.

**** was dope as hell. will be going to see him and Kendrick work schedule permitting later this month.

^missed kendrick in ATL in april & dom's last DC show was postponed last I heard. I'll be in A on the 29th for that one...

Originally Posted by young dr0

Went to the show in Atl Saturday ...

my homie is Dom's first cousin. so he got me on a list ... no cover ... and they had open bar.

**** was dope as hell. will be going to see him and Kendrick work schedule permitting later this month.

Thats whats keeping me from going. SMH, revised my store schedule 3 times and finalized it the day before I found out Kendrick and Dom were coming to ATL. Sucks bro. Hope you get to go.

I'm going to the Houston show with a few girls, tonight. What are some songs of his? I just bought tickets because he's NT...

Hit me up if you're going up there. My boy is selling tickets, too.

Back
Top Bottom