~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I'm going to the Houston show with a few girls, tonight. What are some songs of his? I just bought tickets because he's NT...

Hit me up if you're going up there. My boy is selling tickets, too.

you down with scoremore?  

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I'm going to the Houston show with a few girls, tonight. What are some songs of his? I just bought tickets because he's NT...

Hit me up if you're going up there. My boy is selling tickets, too.

you down with scoremore?  
Not me personally, but my boy is. 
I just found a Youtube playlist and have been getting familiar with his stuff all day. Might be bringing out a few more people after all, too. If you see a guy with red snakeskin Gucci's on, tap tap pull at me, haha.

I enjoyed the show in Houston tonight a lot.
pimp.gif
We were screaming out NT, but I think he ignored us.
laugh.gif

I tried to get a picture with him, but it was pretty packed and by the time I got close to him, his bodyguard was telling him it's time to go. I got my Bred 1's signed by him, though.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I'll be wearing my NT fitted to his show in scottsdale
He signed my brim for the show in STL.
I'll post pics tomorrow, gotta edit em up, and I'll post the small recap vid my homies made too. 

Dom showed me love, much respect. 

I was like "Dom, look at the hat" Son said "OH, the NT fitted 
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by th3kid

Video was cool. His videos don't normally relate to the song much. But I like them.
laugh.gif

yeah i agree. but the visuals are always on point. everytime i see one i just want to go home. lol

As far as capturing that Westside Persona, and capturing the city, he does that.

But his songs and his videos be sooo far apart.

I think 1997 was on point matching the video and song after it was explained....grind'n was and so was menace beach and watermelon sundae...

i expected this video too look like a party more than anything but it was a great visual and lmao @ when they was recording ol girl

Dudes are clowns
laugh.gif

Dope vid tho...he needs to drop one for Platinum Chanel & I love Dom

I asked this on twitter earlier...did Dom ever respond to Tyler the Masturbator? He should man...any publicity is good publicity...do it for the sport Dom...Tyler is asking for it...that !@!%+ said your name directly on two tracks if Im not mistaken
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom