~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

How does that work? You get your money back? He comes another date? What?

It varies. From my experiences it depends on where you purchased your ticket and/or on the promoter. Like Dom cancelled the first show in November and rescheduled it for December, so your original ticket was still good. Now he cancelled this show, only way you can get refunded is if you bought it from the venue at the booth or through ticketfly.com. Any other website or method youre just outta luck.

It varies. From my experiences it depends on where you purchased your ticket and/or on the promoter. Like Dom cancelled the first show in November and rescheduled it for December, so your original ticket was still good. Now he cancelled this show, only way you can get refunded is if you bought it from the venue at the booth or through ticketfly.com. Any other website or method youre just outta luck.

Wow that sucks

Dom and Carter cool yet? Them ****** were made to rap together.
You can go ahead and forget about that possibility. I was reading J Phresh and him beefing on twitter and I was rollin 
roll.gif

I don't dislIke By Dom Kennedy nearly as much anymore.

Random, but Yellow Album LP is impossible to find nowadays.

I don't dislIke By Dom Kennedy nearly as much anymore.

Random, but Yellow Album LP is impossible to find nowadays.

You mean to download?? Or did he actually sell that on CD?? Cause i woulda bought Yellow Album & From The Westside With Love 2 on CD.

Tried to buy Westside 2 on CD off Doms site but they never shipped it & gave me a refund after alot of hassle :smh:

You mean to download?? Or did he actually sell that on CD?? Cause i woulda bought Yellow Album & From The Westside With Love 2 on CD.

Tried to buy Westside 2 on CD off Doms site but they never shipped it & gave me a refund after alot of hassle
mean.gif
i bought something from his website once and they included FWSWL2 CD for free

Back
Top Bottom