~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Quote:
What still baffles me to this day is all the quality within fwswl and fwswl2 had and he still was practically an unknown to the masses. Like I randomly have that project on in the car or at the crib and ppl are shocked to know how long ago that came out.
What really got me checking for him.. Classics imo, I rarely check for his music  shid not even comparable.

Last edited:
johnny bench 
pimp.gif

Hopefully Vol 2 is better. I been bumping the hell out the Half a Mil EP and haven't thought twice about LAINFS. Betty Shabazz, another round and 100 rounds goes hard
"when the 5 Track EP Goes waaay Harder than the promoted album"..lol

Finally got around to listening to LAINFS and after the first listen I was disappointed. Dom always had a laid-back flow, but this just sounds lazy and unenergetic like everyone said. I really am curious to know what happened to him, it's hard to believe he was once putting out summer jams regularly. There are some pretty decent tracks though once you get past that and some duds. The beat selection was good for the most part and they honestly kept some (most?
ohwell.gif
​) of the songs afloat. My favorite tracks: Dominic, Pt.2, We Still on Top, The 76, California, and In Other Words.

Also listened to Half-A-Mil and Dom put out a more consistent effort on there. My favorites were Workin' and Extra Mile.

Last edited:
warm brew is cool

but they just really make me miss overdoz :frown: :\ |I

i watched them live, and they put on a good show. i really just went to watch polyester the saint tho

Last edited:
He floated on "in other words" straight fire my fav song off the album
[emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji] Nice skin, butter pecan
Girl you badder than Bébé's Kids
Body all kind of thick
Already know that you **** [emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji]

:pimp: :pimp:

warm brew is cool

but they just really make me miss overdoz :frown: :\ |I

i watched them live, and they put on a good show. i really just went to watch polyester the saint tho

Poly hella underrated
I miss OverDoz too, don't know what happened after they put out Boom.

Speaking of Polyester, underrated as in what? The artist or the producer? I downloaded one of his mixtapes and I wasn't too impressed. His production on the other hand? :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom