~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

That's disappointing news, you're one of the few fans on here who's opinion I actually respect when it comes to Dom.

1st EP was better, but the second one had a couple joints though. I liked Tupac, Avirex Leathers, and Ski Mask Way, those were straight. Nice to hear him rap on beat again though.

I have to re listen. The beats on the first ep were much more fire imo. I played this last night while grilling and nothing stood out to me. His rapping is better however.

I was able to listen to Vol.2, it's not bad. I do prefer the first volume overall. I wonder if these two will continue to release new material.

Man I'm torn. I mess with the old dom style heavy, this new flow he's been using is not doing it for me. Yellow album was his peak, GHS was nice too, but FTWSWL 1&2 are probably my favorite out of his catalog

Breh can someone hook me up with a Dom Kennedy only version of these Half A Mil jawns...Hit Boy is painfully basic

At least Dom stands out on tracks, good or bad lol

He & Hit-Boy both said it's coming, hopefully it's not just both EP's put together.
Honestly I figured both of the ep's put together are the album they were talking about.
*weebay gif*

Bout to download Half A Mil 2 now

Doesnt LA Is Not For Sale Vol 2 come out in March?
yea in March, I don't know the exact date

All i want to say is Young Nation vol 1 is one of best mixtapes to drop this decade
that bass in 'youzza flip' and 'work'>>>

It was a really solid tape, I think there's only 1 song I skip

That Half A Mill 2 was wack. The vibe was way better on the 1st. They should stick with that sound
I think the production is solid. Dom is crafty with the LA vibe. I'm hoping for more of the same thing on LAINFS .

Back
Top Bottom