~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Decent verse. Off topic but Polyester’s latest project jams. Also random but PacDiv just dropped a new album :lol: Mentioning it in here since Dom and them started out around the same time.

How was it? People love the Yellow Album. lol

It was great fam! My boys and I were happy he did this album justice. We were hoping Kendrick might have came on for “We Ball”, but Poly and Niko were in the building so it was still tight af.

It was great fam! My boys and I were happy he did this album justice. We were hoping Kendrick might have came on for “We Ball”, but Poly and Niko were in the building so it was still tight af.

K dot is on tour which is probably why that didnt happen. I wish I couldve made it our. I like G4 and im sure the venue was packed. Glad you had fun.

I heard he didn't do hangin. I dont think him & gibbs mess with each other anymore :frown:

Hangin' was the only song he didn't do, but I think it was more so because of the time since his set ended right at 2. Show was very poorly put together (Doors were supposed to open at 10:30, show at 11. Doors didn't even open until closer to 12, with him going on at 1.) VIP tickets I bought were also essentially useless and didn't get me anything GA would've. Music was :pimp: venue was :sick:

man i was on a road trip and just let fs/ds ride all the way thru, tape still goes. same with the first west side with love..

have to listen to the whole thing...initial rip..not impressed tho.

Sidenote for those who went to the Yellow Album reunion was there a live band? Yellow album smooth but I like FTWWL2 better imo.

Back
Top Bottom