~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Despite Dom's supposed "decline" he is still my favorite. More than anything I give my credit to him being a business man. Similar to Nip, he's on the path to making his own brand. Deals with new era, LAFC, Nike you name it. Anytime he's on tour I need them tickets. Probably seen him 5 times by now. He understands his market and doesn't go away from that. Luckily that market is a very loyal fan base. Definitely self-made.

I already knew he did that Nike commercial with Richard Sherman. But the deals with New Era and LAFC are news to me. Are there articles out there about this?

I already knew he did that Nike commercial with Richard Sherman. But the deals with New Era and LAFC are news to me. Are there articles out there about this?

I'll have to do some digging but they were on his IG when they originally happened. Prior to him deleting anything except him and Nip

I don’t know about new era

But he probably has some type of money in LAFC. He has front row seats for all the games

I don’t know about new era

But he probably has some type of money in LAFC. He has front row seats for all the games

I can't find it. But he definitely has something coming with new era. Maybe some collabs or something. Cant wait to hear swevin' . Him and Niko were shooting the vdeo for it yeaterday.

Dom flow on point on stop playin. "I was going through a rough time, dont take no offense"

Back
Top Bottom