~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Listened to this a couple times in the whip on road trip. It’s like a 6.5/10 for me.

Even the best songs on the album don’t compare to his best work on older albums. I’ll probably keep like 4 songs but the rest of it is pretty forgettable.

Dom dropped a solid project this time around :nthat:

:stoneface: :smh: at the Le$ ignorance. Mans is pretty popular in his lane/region, new project dropping soon :pimp:

i wouldn’t call it ignorance but have you ever heard him outside of tx?
I’m not from there but can’t even remember how I got put on to him. Sunday drive and this track were among my faves
what’s the track with Paul walker talking?!?

Whole album is solid. Not sure what y’all expected or are listening to. Definitely that vintage Dom vibe.

Valet
Never Fold
Star Baby 🔥🔥🔥

Mannnn I wish Dom had actually put verses on Never Fold like the sonic nature of the song was so smooth but I really wasnt tryna just listen to Teefli the whole time! Its enjoyable as a project overall for sure but I think Dom used these trap snares too much from song to song. Not comparing the two as a means of expressing my opinion on this separate body of work but Rap N Roll was truly great top to bottom

Mannnn I wish Dom had actually put verses on Never Fold like the sonic nature of the song was so smooth but I really wasnt tryna just listen to Teefli the whole time! Its enjoyable as a project overall for sure but I think Dom used these trap snares too much from song to song. Not comparing the two as a means of expressing my opinion on this separate body of work but Rap N Roll was truly great top to bottom

reminds me of room 323

Listened to this again while cleaning my apartment and I take it back. I won’t even try to compare it to old Dom anymore but it’s exactly what made me like his music in the first place. One of his best projects in awhile.

This **** is a vibe.

LAX
Valet
Never Fold
Star Baby
Still Grind’n
Rolling Papers

From Dom’s IG.
D46C3C07-178C-41C9-81FF-40350C578621.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom