~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Glad Dom's coming out with a new project, been waiting
pimp.gif

nice, ill spending the time i was going to spend listening to lupe listening to this instead

When i saw this on twitter
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm really looking forward to some new material from DOM

All of his mixtapes stay in HEAVY rotation and it's basically all i listen to besides a few other artists out there
pimp.gif

patiently waiting...

Nice. son finally realized those 1 a year projects aint gon get you signed with NO majors
laugh.gif

he better drop 3+ things this year. NO reason not too. step it up...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Two projects from Dom Kennedy? Wooaaa,

What is the other project he is working on?  I figured this would be the only mixtape he was releasing this year.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Two projects from Dom Kennedy? Wooaaa,

What is the other project he is working on?  I figured this would be the only mixtape he was releasing this year.

The orginial dom kennedy which is dropping next week, and From the westside with love II due out before the summer

It's safe to say i have a boner, ready to keep my windows rolled down in the 84 monte carlo ss (located in soflo) and blast some more DOM with a Fresh pair of tennis shoes on
wink.gif
to start my education off right this summer, BIG THINGS! Community College girls are gonna LOVE me hahahaha

i expect nothin but heat from my dude Dom.. he surprised the hell outta me w/ this news. cant wait!!

"Dom first place, competition get erased" 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this joint to drop..

Back
Top Bottom