THE DREAM rocking fake jordans?? YA OR NAY

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Those are lasers.
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-laser.jpg

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who cares, He's Rockin Christina Milian and a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon....Plus the man aint a "shoe head" so I doubt he's anal about his gym shoes....

Bingo..

Who cares, He's Rockin Christina Milian and a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon....Plus the man aint a "shoe head" so I doubt he's anal about his gym shoes....

Yes he is,
dream.jpg

1222.jpg

celebrity-feet-the-dream-air-jordan-xi-white-black-2-570x1001.jpg

Spoiler [+]
fresh-celeb-the-dream-air-jordan-1-retro-5.jpg
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
He wins @ life
30t6p3b.gif

Is that the way you carry children? haha
like a football
He's rich end of story lulz
What has been on recently? haven't heard much of em lately

Those are shoes his stylist provides him. Just cause somebody wears jordans and is famous doesn't mean they are big sneaker collectors.

And yeah where has he been. Its way past 6/7/2011

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yes he is,
Spoiler [+]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
He wins @ life
30t6p3b.gif

Rockin' the latest Mikes that a stylist picked out for him =/= Shoe head

I bet he calls the XI's; "The patent leather joints"

This, plus I think they're Lasers. I hate almost every Laser shoe that has ever come out, but those are clean.

frown.gif

He's already won...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

Lil girl is ugly and that hat is frumpy as hell, but I'm guessing lasers. I doubt he would order or buy a $50 pair Jordan's.

Dude how you gonna insult a little child?

Yeah, they are most likely Laser IVs.

On a similar note, I don't understand why some celebrities wear fake stuff even though they already have more than enough money to buy the authentic stuff. They want to be cheap and save a few extra bucks?

Originally Posted by VietStar

On a similar note, I don't understand why some celebrities wear fake stuff even though they already have more than enough money to buy the authentic stuff. They want to be cheap and save a few extra bucks?

Most of them don't know. Sometimes it just happens because they have stylist with no real knowledge. Most rappers don't have time to go pick their clothing. Go back and look at Master P and Cash Money videos and I guarantee you will see tons of fake stuff.

Originally Posted by VietStar

On a similar note, I don't understand why some celebrities wear fake stuff though even when they already have more than enough money to buy the authentic stuff. They want to be cheap and save a few extra bucks?
Most celebrities are not really into shoes like that and can't tell the difference between a real and a fake. Celebrities will wear what ever a stylist gives them. I think that is what happened with Drake.
laugh.gif

c2fa513f07020163b21e957696291356.jpg

Back
Top Bottom