The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by PTone

...aaaaand ANOTHER email not received after I "opted in" for the second or third time.

Eastbay - how do you plan on rectifying this?
Please send us a PM with your e-mail address so we can check on your account.

EastbayRep - Dustin
I sent you two emails and your people said they didn't know what was wrong. Seems like a lot of folks are having this issue.
You should send us your information, as we are looking further into the issue.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

They're was a size 12 in the Playoff XIII's left and someone bought it while it was in my cart. SMH...
Unfortunately, our website does not set aside an item until an order is submitted for them.
frown.gif
  Once we upgrade our ordering system, this may be an option we can finally add to our website.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Hey EastbayRep! I was supposed to get another code a while back for renewing my GoldClub and didn't get a code. I called Eastbay about it and they ended up giving me an invalid code.
Please send us a private message with your customer number so we can assist you with this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastBay Rep RAY,

Why doesn't eastbay incorporate the same checkout method as ticketmaster? "You have 2 minutes to complete the transaction before your items are released to the general public again." Instead of that crappy system you guys have now where people have to wait 58 minutes to find out that they're not getting a damn thing. It's a bad customer experience and builds a history of negativity towards your company. Eastbay wouldn't exist if we don't maintain it with sales. Listen to us.

EastBay Rep RAY,

Why doesn't eastbay incorporate the same checkout method as ticketmaster? "You have 2 minutes to complete the transaction before your items are released to the general public again." Instead of that crappy system you guys have now where people have to wait 58 minutes to find out that they're not getting a damn thing. It's a bad customer experience and builds a history of negativity towards your company. Eastbay wouldn't exist if we don't maintain it with sales. Listen to us.

Does anyone know if the true blue III's are coming are going to be restocked for gold card members? I don't wanna pay $172 at finishline.

Does anyone know if the true blue III's are coming are going to be restocked for gold card members? I don't wanna pay $172 at finishline.

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

more than likely

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

more than likely

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

EastBay Rep RAY,

Right now our main bottle neck is our ordering system.  Until we upgrade it, which should happen sometime in the future, we can not change much else with our website when it comes to taking orders. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

EastBay Rep RAY,

Right now our main bottle neck is our ordering system.  Until we upgrade it, which should happen sometime in the future, we can not change much else with our website when it comes to taking orders. 

EastbayRep - Ray

They're was a size 12 in the Playoff XIII's left and someone bought it while it was in my cart. SMH...

Kid, you ,might want to try Champs. My local store actually had a restock of the JB 13 Playoff's last week. I happened to be in the store buying some Lebron Elite socks and saw them
on display and grabbed a sz 13. Employee told me they had gotten a FSR restock a few days before. Yesterday they were all gone but call your local Champs, you might get lucky.

Kid, you ,might want to try Champs. My local store actually had a restock of the JB 13 Playoff's last week. I happened to be in the store buying some Lebron Elite socks and saw them
on display and grabbed a sz 13. Employee told me they had gotten a FSR restock a few days before. Yesterday they were all gone but call your local Champs, you might get lucky.

Hey EastbayRep! I was supposed to get another code a while back for renewing my GoldClub and didn't get a code. I called Eastbay about it and they ended up giving me an invalid code.

I'm up for renewal next moth. What this about a code, I never received any code when I renewed in the past. What is the code good for? Please explain....

I'm up for renewal next moth. What this about a code, I never received any code when I renewed in the past. What is the code good for? Please explain....

Back
Top Bottom