The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

By now, that is if you are a Gold Club member, Eastbay should have sent you an email letting you know that they got a mysterious re-stock of Cool Greys. What makes this crazy is that this comes literally 5 months after the initial release.

Apparently, this special re-release to Gold Club members is an attempt for Eastbay to put some teeth behind this otherwise weak rewards club. Whatever is left over from the stock of Cool Greys at 7AM tomorrow morning will be released to the public.

Now it comes at no shock that Eastbay will get a surprise re-stock of a shoe (I remember copping my first retro Melo XII's from eastbay like almost 7 months later. Also remember others picking up Altitudes and UNC X's this same way). But as for an AJ XI, it is a little odd to say the least.

Also, it might behoove one to became a gold member in the NEAR future, as there are two more special re-releases scheduled. 5/24 are the Playoff XIII's and 5/31 are the Bordeaux VII's. As for the inevitable question, you HAVE to be a gold club member before today's release in order to get the Cool Greys. They WILL NOT allow you to become a gold club member and order the shoes at the same time. If not a member, you will HAVE to wait until 7AM tomorrow, if any exist then, to order the shoe. But there is still hope for the later re-releases.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To those current Gold Members, and good luck with picking up your pairs. I missed out around Christmas, so I am pleased to say the least.

By now, that is if you are a Gold Club member, Eastbay should have sent you an email letting you know that they got a mysterious re-stock of Cool Greys. What makes this crazy is that this comes literally 5 months after the initial release.

Apparently, this special re-release to Gold Club members is an attempt for Eastbay to put some teeth behind this otherwise weak rewards club. Whatever is left over from the stock of Cool Greys at 7AM tomorrow morning will be released to the public.

Now it comes at no shock that Eastbay will get a surprise re-stock of a shoe (I remember copping my first retro Melo XII's from eastbay like almost 7 months later. Also remember others picking up Altitudes and UNC X's this same way). But as for an AJ XI, it is a little odd to say the least.

Also, it might behoove one to became a gold member in the NEAR future, as there are two more special re-releases scheduled. 5/24 are the Playoff XIII's and 5/31 are the Bordeaux VII's. As for the inevitable question, you HAVE to be a gold club member before today's release in order to get the Cool Greys. They WILL NOT allow you to become a gold club member and order the shoes at the same time. If not a member, you will HAVE to wait until 7AM tomorrow, if any exist then, to order the shoe. But there is still hope for the later re-releases.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To those current Gold Members, and good luck with picking up your pairs. I missed out around Christmas, so I am pleased to say the least.

Just got the e-mail as well. Awesome perk of being a Gold Member.

Also, I don't get why you call it a weak program. Free 3 day shipping on all orders? That is a HUGE plus.

Also, I don't get why you call it a weak program. Free 3 day shipping on all orders? That is a HUGE plus.

Can someone fill me in please? How is this gonna go down? Do i have to be a gold member or are they just going to be on the site tomorrow?

as much detail as possible would be great!

thanks

Can someone fill me in please? How is this gonna go down? Do i have to be a gold member or are they just going to be on the site tomorrow?

thanks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Well I was merely ruffling feathers with that comment. But this added bonus is a plus. In for 2 on these. Glad they re-released the CG's first. Because by next week, the gold club member thing will be oversaturated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Well I was merely ruffling feathers with that comment. But this added bonus is a plus. In for 2 on these. Glad they re-released the CG's first. Because by next week, the gold club member thing will be oversaturated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

thanks

Have to be a gold club member prior to today in order to be eligible to order the CG XI's. Its a new special promotion they are offering for there existing Gold Club members.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

thanks

Have to be a gold club member prior to today in order to be eligible to order the CG XI's. Its a new special promotion they are offering for there existing Gold Club members.
wink.gif

I do not know about having to wait until tomorrow, I just called and placed an order for 2 pair.

I do not know about having to wait until tomorrow, I just called and placed an order for 2 pair.

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Humm, I was instructed that you had to be Gold club. I hope your order slid through and it doesnt get canceled. Either way, these are retail 5 months later, in the re-sellers age is appreciated.

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Humm, I was instructed that you had to be Gold club. I hope your order slid through and it doesnt get canceled. Either way, these are retail 5 months later, in the re-sellers age is appreciated.

Just got a pair. There is a 2 pair limit. They seem to have a FSR. Was really surprised to see that email of the re-stock.

Just got a pair. There is a 2 pair limit. They seem to have a FSR. Was really surprised to see that email of the re-stock.

Back
Top Bottom