The End of the World vol. 2013

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

That Cast and Craig Robinson tho I'm already
roll.gif

Was Blown when I seen Rihanna tho :smh

That scene in knocked up where he played the bouncer is single handedly one of the funniest 5 minutes I've ever seen on screen, I cried.
Truth. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Meh.

These movies with these large ensemble casts tend not to live up to the hype.

True, but..
Spoiler [+]
sort-of-want-face.jpg

If they're playing themselves it's not believable to me that Rhianna would hang out with most of these ppl.

Aziz is just not funny to me, crazy overrated. Jay B. on the other hand is crazy underrated.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

That Cast and Craig Robinson tho I'm already
roll.gif

Was Blown when I seen Rihanna tho :smh

That scene in knocked up where he played the bouncer is single handedly one of the funniest 5 minutes I've ever seen on screen, I cried.
Truth. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

This.  Will see on Craig Robinson's name alone.  Dude is just too funny. 

For those saying the cast won't live up to the hype.. have you watched Pineapple Express, Superbad, Knocked Up, Your Highness, Eastbound & Down etc.? Most of these guys have been/do movies and shows together all the time.

That being said, I can not wait for this. Craig Robinson is low-key one of the funniest actors out there, obviously he is known, but not in the same way a Seth Rogen or Jonah Hill is.

Only downfall is hearing about it now and having to wait until the Summer of 2013 to see it

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Party at James Franco's house? Sign me up. Guaranteed to be weed, 6 foot tall bongs and Asian women that enjoy getting cucumbers shoved in them (plus one to those that read Paolo Alto stories and get what I'm saying).
roll.gif
Yep, sounds like Franco. 

Back
Top Bottom