The era of NT TEAMS...is it dead?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

which team needs a valuable asset on the squad....free agent
pimp.gif

if you have ever experienced the great feeling of the rawness gone head and pick one of these up on the way out

TEAM RAW
skinny dipping is the only way

TEAM RAW

WAT WE NEED A RUBBER FO?

TEAM RAW
!++!!? They have female condoms now?

TEAM RAW
The way [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I[/color] GOD intended

TEAM RAW
1 min of pleasure > 18 years of child support

TEAM RAW
...Cuz Lil' Wayne does it....

TEAM RAW
Besides when I'm done, I'm Casper

Earlier today I was thinking of making a Team Raw and it's so weird cuz I just saw that somebody actually made a Team Raw thread and it got locked. I wasgonna call it Team Raw: That ain't my baby or Team: I went Raw and now it burns when I pee. I wasn't really serious about it (except the raw part) butI thought some of the ones posted were funny as hell. I would change it right now but I don't know how on the iPhone.
What we need a rubber fo? Classic.

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

Earlier today I was thinking of making a Team Raw and it's so weird cuz I just saw that somebody actually made a Team Raw thread and it got locked. I was gonna call it Team Raw: That ain't my baby or Team: I went Raw and now it burns when I pee. I wasn't really serious about it (except the raw part) but I thought some of the ones posted were funny as hell. I would change it right now but I don't know how on the iPhone.
had this team for like god knows how long but it was more of a one man team tell today

TEAM RAW
[ODB] OWW BABY I LIKE IT RAWWWWWWW[/ODB]

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

Earlier today I was thinking of making a Team Raw and it's so weird cuz I just saw that somebody actually made a Team Raw thread and it got locked. I was gonna call it Team Raw: That ain't my baby or Team: I went Raw and now it burns when I pee. I wasn't really serious about it (except the raw part) but I thought some of the ones posted were funny as hell. I would change it right now but I don't know how on the iPhone.
had this team for like god knows how long but it was more of a one man team tell today

TEAM RAW
[ODB] OWW BABY I LIKE IT RAWWWWWWW [/ODB]

My Sig goes good with the team, even back in the day I was down, but I thought it would be better to just add all the HottestBeezys worth gettin it Raw... Soo im thinkin its like a collaboof Teams
pimp.gif

if you have ever experienced the great feeling of the rawness gone head and pick one of these up on the way out
its a shame because no matter how many preggers scares ive had i cant stop
laugh.gif
tired.gif

The era of NT TEAMS...is it dead?

naw we in here

Originally Posted by Pmighty

its a shame because no matter how many preggers scares ive had i cant stop
laugh.gif
tired.gif

then you know wat time it is gone head and join up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM RAW
pregnant scares are my high

Its all here
http://nt.wikia.com/wiki/The_Joker_Gang
nah thats not it it was a pic with the joker gang members on it and a few dudes crossed out
roll.gif

and
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ my name not being on the list on that page

[h1]Team Your Not Smashing[/h1][h3]From Niketalk forums wiki[/h3]
Jump to: navigation, search
[table][tr][td]Team Your Not Smashing[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Founded:[/th] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Started by:[/th] [td]Domski[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Key Member(s):[/th] [td]Kicksflipadozen
Iwhohavenothing
DUB 253
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Forum(s):[/th] [td]General[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Slogan:[/th] [td]Various[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]# of Members:[/th] [td]Unknown, but many[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Team Your Not Smashing Was created by Nt Member Domski who created the team based on his off nt experiences using the phrase in his school.He proclaims one day he said this to one of his peers and it sort of became a lingo of his which he used on others who were of course "Not Smashing".In Lamen terms this means someone who is not having sexual intercourse or getting any play by the opposite sex. His constant use of the phrase becamepopularly used by his peers. Domski states even teachers were using the term at one point. Domski then created the team to express the fact that a lot of NTersare indeed "Not Smashing" nor getting by the opposite sex.I.e. The Friendzone

Gaining rapid growth the team became popular due to the funny catch phrases which its members put at the end of there sig which cleverly made the factclearer some NTers just weren't smashing.

After few weeks of mass popularity and an assortment of signature's all over NT, rumors arose that TYNS was to be banned and all members who did notcease and desist its activity would be banned. This rumor came true a few days later when ADMIN's created a sticky which entailed the end of TYNS due tothe fact that it "Offended and Belittled those who practice abstinence".

It is intersting to note that TYNS, or "Team Your Not Smashing" is grammatically incorrect. The correct phrase would be " Team'You're not Smashing'"

The End of TYNS created a stir within the sticky and throughout NT. Some created commemorative R.I.P TYNS Sig's while Domski created an R.I.P TYNS PYPthread. The Sticky gained many pages of discussion of the subject and even resulted in banishments.

Team Your Not Smashing will be missed as one of the fastest growing and humorous team's on NT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom