****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I doubt anyone is ok with that, and hopefully this is just preliminary and there are affordable models for his young fans coming, but realistically he just said the brash version of every other niche/luxury brand out there. More to the point here though Mike is the last person to use ie giving a **** about his fans.

Right but I would rather figure heads take the Jordan approach and not say a word instead of having "foot in mouth" syndrome like Tommy Hilfiger, Chip Wilson, Donald Trump, and now Lavar Ball.

Maintain some level of professionalism and know when and where it's ok to be candid. And definitely don't do it on social media :lol:

Fair point. It's what got him here and sales though. Akin to the soup man telling you when and how to buy his product or else. Hopefully he gets some mentoring to help him navigate the business world better, doesn't seem like the type to accept it though.

They gonna have to design something far nicer to uocharged that much, those things look incredibly cheap, like Sprewells 6.0

What's his dads message ? lol he's a joke who is gonna cost his sons millions...these shoes suck they look like fake kobes, the materials in the photos look cheap and the way they are described make them sound just as cheap...this brand is gonna flop for the simple reason of his dad...if you can't afford the shoes your not a baller so stupid and immature...the other son better go on his own and stay clear of his father lol

Yeah sometimes you gotta pick your battles and stay in your lane, he trying to out multi billion dollar companies, talmbout is better to be your own boss...yeah that's all good and dandy, when you've at the very least proven yourself, right now they are cruising on amateur hour and he's sacrificing his sons careers in the meantime.

I feel like he isn't doing anything to help his kids but instead use them for his own profit, or trying to live a lifestyle that you can't afford...dude ur kids play ball good, everything can change once you drafted any injury or he could flat out suck in the pros, he could of gotten a couple million dollars out of Nike or adidas...but he wants these companies to back something called baller brand and telling people he can't afford his fyre festival brand of shoes...I would of pat my dad on the back and said I got us now we gonna be good

I feel like he isn't doing anything to help his kids but instead use them for his own profit, or trying to live a lifestyle that you can't afford...dude ur kids play ball good, everything can change once you drafted any injury or he could flat out suck in the pros, he could of gotten a couple million dollars out of Nike or adidas...but he wants these companies to back something called baller brand and telling people he can't afford his fyre festival brand of shoes...I would of pat my dad on the back and said I got us now we gonna be good

I'd hate to be this small minded and clueless.

It's been explained 1000 times what he's TRYING to do. You should understand the concept by now. If not, go back a few pages.

Ultimately, this hinges on if Lonzo becomes a star or not. It's a gamble...but could pay off big time....and sets the precedents for future athletes with maybe even more star power, ability and savvy to really make an impact.

The Ball family has already won. You can't ask for parents to do a bette job than what they've done with these boys so far.

Joe Billionaire?

Not with that frame of mind.

Reactions: God
I'd hate to be this small minded and clueless.

It's been explained 1000 times what he's TRYING to do. You should understand the concept by now. If not, go back a few pages.

Ultimately, this hinges on if Lonzo becomes a star or not. It's a gamble...but could pay off big time....and sets the precedents for future athletes with maybe even more star power, ability and savvy to really make an impact.

The Ball family has already won. You can't ask for parents to do a bette job than what they've done with these boys so far.
Yall playing about that

This. Plus he has 3 sons. He's gambling with Lonzo but he can gamble with all three really if Lonzo doesn't work out.

Is there any proof out of the 5,000 in sales? Where is this number coming from?
They are using shopify and I remember the default order # starts at 1001. So who knows
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What ball is doing is pretty interesting. I enjoy reading and watching. :pimp:

I also really enjoy what lebron did. He didn't cut out the middle man but he replaced the proposed middle men with his childhood friends in some instances :pimp:

And everyone called Lebby crazy for doing that back then too.

Back
Top Bottom