****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Jason Whitlock must cry when he's alone and the tv is off.

Haha, he's really delusional and oblivious. He's just like ol' girl he was taking up for. Playing victim and justifying his actions and playing damsel in distress. He's a clown.

FS1 really has a trifecta of the worst people on sports TV with Whitlock,Rob Parker and Cowherd :x :x :x

Last edited:

You know you've made it when people knocking your brand:

https://mediumballerbrand.store/
View media item 2443014
laugh.gif
roll.gif

[thread="660140"] "With a reduction in glut, a little less butt and a smidgen more guts, Serena would easily be as big as Michael Jackson.........She's chosen to smother some of it in a  unsightly layer of thick, muscled blubber, a byproduct of her unwillingness to commit to a training regimen and diet."       [/thread]
[thread="660140"] [/thread]
[thread="660140"]
"I guess your position is I am unworthy of your engagement until my appearance meets your standard. That is a mindset that has been used to deny black people their rights in this country."       -Whitlock 

Can't make this **** up lmao 
[/thread]

:x :x :x can't believe he actually said that

Damn. Middle class really is dead. Middle-class Baller Brand

McBB shirts would be [emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin

NT, we need to come up with Broke Baller Brand for us broke boys

Collab with merona and put fake box logos

Where are all the Lavar stans after what he said about Kyrie? LOL! Yall are just like Trump supporters. 
bruh that interview was 5 days ago. Already been discussed with majority saying Lavar wrong on that one. A little late to party there 

The brand needs a robust layaway policy

And a political super pac that will support candidates to make cotton country poppin, so dudes can afford the t-shirts

**** has been addressed :lol: I don't think anyone thinks of it in a positive light.

That.

Everyone agrees that he was wrong.

So now we're Stans cuz we understand the vision and realize there will be bumps along the way.

I don't know ANY consciously aware black person that looks unfavorably on what he's TRYING to accomplish.

Not one.

People may not agree with pricing, interviews, etc..

Where's Bootleg Benny when you need him?

No need, just gotta hit up the brothers from aliexpress

The brand needs a robust layaway policy

And a political super pac that will support candidates to make cotton country poppin, so dudes can afford the t-shirts
I got some t shirt designs already

15-Stained-Jesus-Piece-T-Shirt-01.jpg

front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom