****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Show got everything man, Tina parts got my eyes welling. I don't see how you watch this and not dig the way Lavar is with his family.

For real. Its great to watch on many levels. There's actually some substance to the show on a number of different levels that many can relate to.

Melo was getting the youngest in the family treatment today :lol:. I know the feel man. I know the feel :smh:.

Dude is really a kid. Has all of Lavar's personality. Immature....but we all were at 15. Lonzo and Gelo seem so much older than him. Everybody checking and getting on Gelo reminds me of how we treat my lor mans that's the same way sometimes. You been through it...so you try and tell them...but they hardheaded and wild...so they continue :lol:.

Very interested to see the next episode with the Summer League stuff. I also wonder how many episodes are in this season...and if it will continue on shooting into the early parts of the nba season. Probably best done as a summer series.

This show has a lot of potential.

Show is dope. Like many said it captures everything. Super authentic with some substance and lulz #BBB

Couldn't stand this family (mainly cuz of lavar) before watching this show, but I'm starting to take a liking to them. Lavar holds his family down and that's good to see on reality tv.

Ball in the Family >>> Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Those boys actually have a talent.

Really wish people will stop with the "kardashian" comparisons. Nothing similar about these families other than having a reality television show.

People love low hanging fruit :smh: :lol:.

At this point bro, they are finding new ways to discredit the Balls; displaying forms of discrediting them while giving them props lol. Terrible.

Really wish people will stop with the "kardashian" comparisons. Nothing similar about these families other than having a reality television show.

People love low hanging fruit :smh: :lol:.
The point and comparison is that the Ball's warrant a reason for having a reality show being that there is actual talent, the Kardashians don't besides the fact that people find them attractive.

The only pro athlete father son duos that were both good in the pros i can think of is in baseball with Bobby and Barry Bonds and Griffey Sr. and Jr. We got a lot of NBA sons coming up in these next few years from Gary Trent Jr. to Shareef O'Neal, Bol Bol, KJ Martin, Cole Anthony, and later on Zaire Wade and Lebron James Jr. to see how these dudes turn out

Maaan, Jordan was on the golf course and in Atlantic City throwin down 'Rari money and waist deep in busty white thots.

I mean we seen him in the club leg up on a skeezer while puffing a cigar
:lol:

Raising lottery pick NBA players was definitely the last thing on his mind
even more sad
when ur more focused on that than ur own kids
but in his defense maybe his kids didn't want that....
though i doubt at first they didn't then found out they weren't as good
and didnt wanna be compared so they quit
jordan a scumbag though
but ill still give him the benefit of the doubt
his ex wife was smart though
aint she on jb board of directors

How can you not respect the hustle and genuine love for family of Lavar Ball

All three episodes have been good

Melo gonna be buns in college I think. He comes across as the dude who talks a lot of trash but can't back it up. I like how Lavar got Gelo the Ferrari so Gelo can feel like a star when he gets to campus. Does Lavar really have Ferrari money??

Maaan, Jordan was on the golf course and in Atlantic City throwin down 'Rari money and waist deep in busty white thots.

I mean we seen him in the club leg up on a skeezer while puffing a cigar :lol:

Raising lottery pick NBA players was definitely the last thing on his mind

this is funny and ****ed up but it's dead *** true :lol:

The only pro athlete father son duos that were both good in the pros i can think of is in baseball with Bobby and Barry Bonds and Griffey Sr. and Jr. We got a lot of NBA sons coming up in these next few years from Gary Trent Jr. to Shareef O'Neal, Bol Bol, KJ Martin, Cole Anthony, and later on Zaire Wade and Lebron James Jr. to see how these dudes turn out

Mychal and Klay Thompson?

That's probably the closest thing for the NBA. If Shareef O'Neal can be better than Shaq like he was saying he's trying to be then that will for sure be the best father son duo

Mychal and Klay Thompson?

Back
Top Bottom