****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The only pro athlete father son duos that were both good in the pros i can think of is in baseball with Bobby and Barry Bonds and Griffey Sr. and Jr. We got a lot of NBA sons coming up in these next few years from Gary Trent Jr. to Shareef O'Neal, Bol Bol, KJ Martin, Cole Anthony, and later on Zaire Wade and Lebron James Jr. to see how these dudes turn out

Bobby Hull and Brett Hull.

Gelo is definitely the kid that wasn't that smart but always got a pass cuz he was good at basketball.

yc3E1dim

NBA's Taj Gibson: No Way I'll Buy LaVar's $1,500 Shoe!

The excuse for this will be "it's not fully loaded", "he got his kids lambos, but his handy man a crap truck"
Even if people say that it doesn't matter, those are his kids he's gonna splurge as much as he can on them knowing he'll get it back if his plan goes the way he's got it mapped out.

Even if people say that it doesn't matter, those are his kids he's gonna splurge as much as he can on them knowing he'll get it back if his plan goes the way he's got it mapped out.

man, the hate im seeing is INSANE lol
today i looked at the comments on first take's page (Facebook)... terrible

man, the hate im seeing is INSANE lol
today i looked at the comments on first take's page (Facebook)... terrible
I'll be honest, I couldn't stand this whole family until I started watching their show. People hating on Lavar aren't seeing what he's really like because that loud, cocky attitude is a turn off. I think he means well with it by trying to have fun, confidence, and to give people a reason to talk about him.

I'll be honest, I couldn't stand this whole family until I started watching their show. People hating on Lavar aren't seeing what he's really like because that loud, cocky attitude is a turn off. I think he means well with it by trying to have fun, confidence, and to give people a reason to talk about him.

some people are just going left field.
some people are even making stuff up just to furthermore discredit him

Back
Top Bottom