****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Big Baller Brand with the astute PR move!

The other 2 guys can't come out now and try to claim otherwise since they have their future UCLA careers to think about. Also UCLA can't reinstate them without it looking like they were solely trying to punish Gelo.

Big Baller Brand with the astute PR move!

The other 2 guys can't come out now and try to claim otherwise since they have their future UCLA careers to think about. Also UCLA can't reinstate them without it looking like they were solely trying to punish Gelo.
If that is the case I am not gonna give 50 years old man props for using 19 years old kids, that are not his, as pawns in a PR stunt

He bounced and then snitched for good measure and on national TV. Guessing the other boys aren't gonna get tv interviews. You know this was Lavars doing

Lonzo=Soft, Can't shoot to save his life, ugly AF
Gelo=Unemployed Thief, Snitch Ugly Af, and Chubby
Melo=HS Dropout, Soft & the ugliest of the 3

Great Job Lavar

Dawgggg :lol: this the funniest **** I read in a while

Lonzo not joining the scuffle with his teammates, gelo snitching after he leave... What soft **** melo gonna do to top his bros?

"Everybody was stealin so I... stole"

Shut up dawg :lol: :lol:
This dude Gelo really said his friends were doing it so he joined in though :smh: :lol:

Dude outchea sounding like....

372678331898b1fa06ebdd97b5127ddebbd2a3efbe23fe049c739a6b5da7aa46.jpg

im flippin... but only cuz Lonzo is *** on the court lol

still a fan of Lavar the man, and Melos game.

Gelos a lost cause. never seen a high school graduate with so many blessings and opourtunities look quite as stupid as he routinely comes across.

Back
Top Bottom