****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The kids were idiots for the stealing but the entire thing became a media spectacle because the Ball name was attached to this.

The guys from Alibaba and UCLA alum would have still gone to the lengths that they did to get the student athletes back stateside if LiAmgelo wasn’t involved.

All this heightened media attention is only because Lavar Ball is attached. And the punishment as well was over the top for some stealing. Jameis Winston stole some crab legs and all he had to do was some damn community service. It’s excessive.

Gelo should walk on at Towson University or Oklahoma State and play TE.

Why Towson? And then why suggest OK State, a top program :lol:

UCLA suspended him for 2-3 months and took his meal plan.

I don’t condone the thievery, but the taking of the meal plans is a bit harsh imo.

UCLA pulled his card literally
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ****ing kid is driving a got damn Ferrari and you guys think taking a meal plan is too harsh?!?!?!?

I don’t condone the thievery, but the taking of the meal plans is a bit harsh imo.

They took all sport/team related activity. Couldn't even train with the team or use the facilities as well as taking the meal plan. UCLA essentially burned his whole year but wouldn't flat out say it was a one year suspension.

I like what Earl is saying, just hope it works out for the other 2 kids.

This dude sounds like one of the most clear minded, astute, eloquent people I've ever heard, like he has purpose. How in the hell was he such a garbage coach?

And Gelo is legit dumb, he'll **** up again.

earl watson is a great interviewer. he will no doubt finesse his way into another high profile job

Earl a smart dude. He was dealt a BAD hand with that team and probably too soon but he can definitely be a good coach down the line.

If the other the two kids can’t afford their meal plan, are they supposed to just starve?
They ain't starving the meal plan was apart of the scholarship, they voided whatever
paperwork they signed so u lose all privileges, these dummies could be serving
3+ years in China who gives af about a damn meal plan at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom