****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

BBB is being sued because they didn't pay their manufacturer :smh:

C'mon LaVar, you caking right now, pay your bills.

That is scumbag behavior

i think melo will be fine. he is only 16 yo, still growing and developing physically. lavar just needs to hire some world class trainers to work on his fundamentals since the kid isnt on a team and luxury of college coaches to work with him
jell-o is pretty much jell-o

but **** lavar and his whole crew for not sending my items i placed an order for

That is scumbag behavior

Dude is gonna be sued A LOT for the remainder of his business adventures. If he doesn't have a good lawyer right now, he better damn well get the best OJ team available.

That is scumbag behavior

eh this is out the Donald Trump play book, him and Donald are cut from the EXACT same cloth. It's hilarious. :lol:

Trump would pull this all the time, buy stuff, not pay for it, sure you and force you to take less.

My brother who knows nothing about basketball just said did Lavar use to play for the Golden Gates Raptors?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah, with steph curry's dad, Mark Curry
maxresdefault.jpg

8/19 = eight 2 pters = 16 points

You literally typed 8/19 then below typed seven. Folks always trying to discredit the Ball Family :smh::smh::smh:

I like the Ball's but its literally basic basketball stats. FGs is total FGs including 3 pointers. so 8 FGS with 1 3 PT FG is 7 2 pointers and 1 3 pointer.

You right though, I'm just discrediting them

Yeah Gelo is next level stupid and gullible to match. That's a bad combination. I remember being 19 and no way in hell would I do something that stupid and then act the way he did. He really looks like he doesn't care about the outcome. If I were an NBA I'd be weary of drafting a dude like this. He's get lost in the sauce quickly

Yeah Gelo is next level stupid and gullible to match. That's a bad combination. I remember being 19 and no way in hell would I do something that stupid and then act the way he did. He really looks like he doesn't care about the outcome. If I were an NBA I'd be weary of drafting a dude like this. He's get lost in the sauce quickly
He’s def too old to act that gullible.

Back
Top Bottom