****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

True. Theres time on his side. For now, his shot and pass style reeks of being lazy. The follow through is weak AF. At least it looks slow. Maybe that's to his credit.

I guess I'm a hater.

Not a hater u just don’t know what u talkin bout. Passes lazy? Have u seen him in the high pick n roll?
Bruh legit don’t let pops influence what u think bout him game. His shot mechanics not great but he be pullin that h0e with confidence that’s the diff between him n Zo. Var told y’all who was gone be the best a long time ago.

Seen both of Melo's game at the drew.

It's a lazy comp admittedly, but he's like a 6'8 Trae Young w/his natural pop, feel, and instincts. Love him as a PG prospect. You almost forget he's 17 playing against 27, 30 year olds. W/O a doubt a top 2 PG prospect in his class.

Him, RJ Hampton and Sharife Cooper are the 3 Guard prospects of the future to me right now.

Especially Sharife

Melo and especially Cooper just have that “feel “ for the game. Havent watched enough of Hampton.

BE5763D5-5385-4D51-881F-D353876E3A97.gif

Wish him the best but can't help but feel like his dad's opportunism limited his options. Say what you want about the NCAA and not playing players, exploitation, etc., all of which is arguably true, but playing against D1 competition would have been much better for his draft stock than playing in Australia.

Wish him the best but can't help but feel like his dad's opportunism limited his options. Say what you want about the NCAA and not playing players, exploitation, etc., all of which is arguably true, but playing against D1 competition would have been much better for his draft stock than playing in Australia.
You have no idea as to the validity of this statement. Another top 10 talent from his class is headed to the same league... It was widely applauded.

Australia is pretty serious with their basketball my G, this kid'll be alright.

Unless homie is out killing night after night teams will keep him on strike 2 off top ready to drop him. Nobody wants to deal with daddy and the media. It’s simply not worth it.

Nah, all them dudes that come from overseas never get criticized for not playing against "D1 talent". They get praised for playing against pro's. As long as he plays good and shows improvement he'll be straight.

This is a good move for Melo...he'll be going up against grown men in an actual competitive setting.

I wonder if jalen feels some type of way about that comment to molly, considering how jalen repeatedly keeps lavar’s nuts in his mouth. Talking bout how he wants to be adopted by lavar. Maybe he’ll switch up.

Lavar was his usual clown show on that appearance though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom