****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Man, them some struggle garments on that site.

Gelo got the " I wish I wasn't here right now" look in everyshot.

Had a spark when ya started....

Man, them some struggle garments on that site.

Gelo got the " I wish I wasn't here right now" look in everyshot.

Had a spark when ya started....

The prices are really whack for basic level apparel and footwear. LaVar/BBB might've carved out a small market if they went with entry to early-mid range pricing on their gear.

Lavar should of just took a backseat and listened to the boys. They could of had BBB running just fine.

I know they didn’t co-sign them struggle garments on that site and if they did question they father probably hit them with the “well I’m yo father, it is what it is, we selling it”

0AB67714-2A95-418B-904D-9D5AE0F6A6EA.jpeg

Potentially a great move by Melo, I could see this being very successful if he gets the right people to run the AUS team.

Also, so Gelo's season was over before it started smh, unfortunate but if summer league happens (which I seriously doubt) I wonder if he gets some burn or if his status is unknown going into the next G-league season.

After all that has transpired, Lavar still won.

By the end of this years draft he will have raised 2 millionaires.

Those boys obviously love him and they’re never going to fully disassociate themselves from him (they shouldn’t THATS THEIR DAD).

All of Lavar’s time effort and sacrifice paid off. He will never struggle or have to worry about money by the time Zo signs his second deal and Lamelo signs his shoe deal.

BBB was and continues to be a loss, but that family came out victorious.

Happy for them!

Back
Top Bottom