****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Its up there papi

ill always root for all the BBB bros. Gelo seemed like he got humbled over his China situation.

Last edited:
Yea use unicorns to support the argument.

Nobody has a CLUE as to how good Gelo is in football but folks are in here saying, "He should have went to the NFL."

Nah man.

Just no.

It would be different is they said, "Maybe he should have went the football route" but to say NFL as if he can just WALK on or something is wild as hell

I mean he’s 6’5 35 inch vert. I’d assume he’s coordinated enough to catch a ball.

From a pure numbers standpoint it will be a lot easier for him to make an NFL roster than a NBA one.

I mean he’s 6’5 35 inch vert. I’d assume he’s coordinated enough to catch a ball.

From a pure numbers standpoint it will be a lot easier for him to make an NFL roster than a NBA one.

Hes not gonna play football Lavar said. Why would he risk a big injury playing a sport he never played when he can mooch off his bros for life?

Looks like Gelo should be signing with the Hornets to get some burn with Charlotte in summer league. I'll probably try to watch a game or two to see if he can consistently hit NBA 3's and has gotten anymore explosive.

1628471614495.jpeg

(He has an advantage cus im sure the wanna keep the potential star and rookie of the year happy as well. All he gotta do is not eff it up)

Gelo putting up decent stats but he still doesn’t look like a NBA level athlete, especially at his size.

Back
Top Bottom