****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

i can actually see him being a roy because there doesnt seem to be many standouts this year outside of wiseman who could average a double double in the gsw system

I said years ago that the best thing Lavar could have done was to hire someone like Mark Price for the summer - none of them will get anywhere shooting like that.

Yep I agree. You gotta somewhat shoot at a high consistent clip in the league with the type of talent they got in the NBA. If LaMelo starts shooting terribly that confidence is gonna sink.

Luckily for him he shoots better than Lonzo which isn’t saying much and vision is A1. Gelo shoots way better than both and it ain’t even close.

Yep I agree. You gotta somewhat shoot at a high consistent clip in the league with the type of talent they got in the NBA. If LaMelo starts shooting terribly that confidence is gonna sink.

Luckily for him he shoots better than Lonzo which isn’t saying much and vision is A1. Gelo shoots way better than both and it ain’t even close.
I don’t like gelo shot either but it’s best of the three

hope melo kills its tonight as annoying as this family was and hated on melo, he did improve his game all around so let’s see how it’s translate in the nba now

I think he can be a solid player. If he fixes his shots he could become really good. In the end, it really comes down to one thing, his work ethic and focus. All the talent in the world means nothing if you don’t put the hours in like all the greats did.

1610246108755.jpeg

Melo has some solid averages so far. His shooting seems to come and go. Will be interesting if he sticks with his current form or tries to tweak it throughout the season. Another question mark is definitely his durability as to whether he can handle a full NBA season or if he starts showing wear and tear midway through the season.

I believed in Lonzo. I thought he was colder than he is. Well he’s cold, but not in a good way.

Good for Melo. I hope he keeps shining and getting better. I hope he can turn Charlotte into a contender in the coming years.

Not even Bron had a triple dub his rookie year :pimp: :pimp:

I don’t think anybody could have predicted Melo being a decent rebounder

If done right Overtime could have something on their hands with a league marketed for players in the 18-20 age range. Though with the G league contracts it will still be difficult to get top talent IMO unless pay is similar. Losing college eligibility is also a major factor. If this makes players considered pro then that's just another hurdle they'll have in attracting talent.

Also, Lamelo had a career high in pts this weekend. The Hornets commentator is so enthusiastic lol. Melo shot still isn't pretty but if he can get more consistent I don't see him altering it all that much. He was getting more PT as Rozier was out though so we'll see what happens in upcoming games.

Back
Top Bottom