****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

2010 Duke won with Zoubek, Singler, Schyer, Ryan Kelly, 3 Plumlee's and Nolan Smith! Oh yeah can't forget Lance Thomas too.

Lavar needs to put the embalming fluid down :smh:

2010 Duke team beat Butler for the National Champion not sure if you want to use that :lol:

Butler beat Kansas St and a hot Michigan St team full of black players. Same goes for Duke who beat Baylor and WVU.

Duke started 2 blacks and 3 whites, majority of their team was white, I thought you can't win a championship that way?

Lavar's idiotic point is still invalid.

Last edited:
That same Butler team beat a hot Kansas St and Michigan St teams full of black players. Same goes for Duke who beat Baylor and WVU.

Duke started 2 blacks and 3 whites, majority of their team was white, I thought you can't win a championship that way?

Well everyone knows lavar is wrong you didn't need to spell it out

Butler beat Kansas St and a hot Michigan St team full of black players. Same goes for Duke who beat Baylor and WVU.

Even a broken clock is right two times a day

lol the "headsy" white athlete who's "sneaky fast"
One that really bothers me is whenever Draft Express speaks on how "articulate" a young black prospect is.

It might seem like a reach but I equate it to the, "Educated Black Person" backhanded compliment that the world likes to use

I think it was Wisconsin basketball years back that had all the white dudes & the coach said something along the lines of " nobody calls us athletic cause we're white " overarching theme seems to be blacks are good cause they're naturally gifted athletes and don't need to be smart players & whites are harder working to make up for lack of athleticism .

The premise of the Armitage's Coagula Experiment

Just saying as much as that Duke team might have defend the odds in a way that Butler group was even more rare

Who they beat really didn't matter much IMO since WVU was hurt and broken down when they face duke :lol: after catching UK

They gotta be careful, say the wrong thing and they in their own cross the line moment

ie "Cornball Brother"

lol the "headsy" white athlete who's "sneaky fast"
One that really bothers me is whenever Draft Express speaks on how "articulate" a young black prospect is.

It might seem like a reach but I equate it to the, "Educated Black Person" backhanded compliment that the world likes to use

bro don't even look at it as a reach. It's absolutely real life. they do that **** all of the time. They hit you with 'Oh wow, he's so well spoken'. They did it about Obama all of the time.

All of these kids are college students, yet there's the notion that only the white players go to class and take it seriously. A couple of my friends were shocked and gassed that that one player that hit the gw against Kentucky went to his 8am class the next day. But yea, it's always so shocking when a black man is athletic and educated.

Remember how quick they were trying to bash Richard Sherman for being a thug, then found out he went to Stanford AND graduated. We're always behind the crosshair.

I had AA Studies with J. Bell from Oregon. Well spoken dude and he always kicked it with me in the back because we were the only black kids in our class lol. There are obviously players that dont go to class but i have peeped what you mean by when espn commentators are amazed a kid can carry a grammatically correct sentence in a convo

Last edited by a moderator:
I had AA Studies with J. Bell from Oregon. Well spoken dude and he always kicked it with me in the back because we were the only black kids in our class lol. There are obviously players that dont go to class but i have peeped what you mean by when espn commentators are amazed a kid can carry a grammatically correct sentence in a convo
You go to UO my dude?

LaVar Ball on Dark Skin Players Going to Basket Harder Than Light Skin Players 

C81oAu0XgAAkxvj.jpg
laugh.gif

https://clyp.it/sjkwbywr  

Last edited:
You go to UO my dude?
Yea PD major

You go to UO my dude?
Yea PD major

Nice!! I go to OSU but I live in Eugene

You go to UO my dude?
Yea PD major

Nice!! I go to OSU but I live in Eugene
Ayyyeee it's lit, even though yall beat us this year yall still trash in football [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. And that commute to corvegas gotta be wild lol

Lonzo white side was the one who got lit up by fox. He should come out publicly and say some **** like my dad is gonna be my dad, me and my teammates could've did more against kentucky.

He did say that on espn LA with Mason and Ireland.

Everyone here upset with Lavar and his "antics", but y'all just as bad talking about people and a situation you know nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom