****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Love the concept, hate the execution.

Shoes are knockoffs with a horrible logo, price point is absurd, and Lavar is still an ***.

Wish he had came into the game with a uniquely designed shoe at a 100-150 price. Those could've moved units and fundamentally changed the landscape of future lottery picks. Instead this is going to be remembered as a joke of a publicity stunt.

Love the concept, hate the execution.

Shoes are knockoffs with a horrible logo, price point is absurd, and Lavar is still an ***.

Wish he had came into the game with a uniquely designed shoe at a 100-150 price. Those could've moved units and fundamentally changed the landscape of future lottery picks. Instead this is going to be remembered as a joke of a publicity stunt.
BBB ain't for broke bois like us doe

Lonzo and the Ball family are kind of the first of it's kind, but this has kind of been brewing for a while and social media is aiding in changing the landscape for young hoopers.

These high school players man are full fledged stars by the time they get to college, let alone the NBA. Lamelo is a full fledged star before his senior year of high school. More and more young hoopers are going to come to the table demanding bags in the future because of this.

Like Drake is out here posting to his 30 something million followers him in a Zion jersey man. These dudes are stars and there's always been young stars, but because of Instagram it's a bit more tangible. If you're Like lamelo or zion or some ****, imagine Nike trying to give you like 200k deal when you already are a gigantic influencer with Million's of followers.

Young ****** get paid :pimp:

My *****

Talk about it :pimp:

Watch BBB end up in some European fashion house, and be accepted, before Kanye. :lol:

CoachZachSmith: New Resume Title Added!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/EGIl7NymYv

Apparently Zach Smith (one of the tOSU football coaches) designed a similar logo....

Wonder if he trademarked, and if he did...he's about to be a minority owner in the BBB enterprise.

Last edited:
I watched Kanye whine in an interview that the "industry" wouldn't let him connwect with manufacturers to make his clothing line.

Lavar figured it out though.

20Ms is a lot of money to leave on the table but you can look at as an investment.

I took a loss on an investment property but I looked at it as an education cost. I learned what to do and what not to do. That could be this shoe and the money lost from Zo's first shoe deal.

Long term if Lonzo becomes a star it's not absurd for them to make more than a standard Nike deal over the course of his career.

I think it's stupid people pay 300 for Yeezys so I don't think it's that crazy if these actually sell out.

Son is thinking if Yeezy's, only the shoe of probably the most influential artist in fashion, sellout then these Ball's might. :lol:

You really didnt think to yourself before making a conment like that huh?

Watch BBB end up in some European fashion house, and be accepted, before Kanye. :lol:
Apparently Zach Smith (one of the tOSU football coaches) designed a similar logo....

Wonder if he trademarked, and if he did...he's about to be a minority owner in the BBB enterprise.

Won't eem touch how he took "Zone 6" from Gucci Mane.....as a generational humorous way to connect to his younger black athletes.

But you know.....

Won't eem touch how he took "Zone 6" from Gucci Mane.....as a generational humorous way to connect to his younger black athletes.

But you know.....

Please touch on it :lol:...

Big Baller Brand on the rise :pimp: ...bout to pass in total sales what the shoe companies were probly gonna give Lonzo yearly (like a milly)

Also for everybody talking bout the price this just the pre release hype prices, they already said they droppin a $200 shoe a lil later, which is still kinda steep but thats about what alotta sneakers cost these days

Big Baller Brand on the rise :pimp: ...bout to pass in total sales what the shoe companies were probly gonna give Lonzo yearly (like a milly)

Also for everybody talking bout the price this just the pre release hype prices, they already said they droppin a $200 shoe a lil later, which is still kinda steep but thats about what alotta sneakers cost these days

Companies are struggling with selling the $200 shoes to be honest.

And your math may be off with the total sales vs what companies would have given dude for endorsing.

Won't be long before BBB jumps over the Jumpman and the Yeezys. I see the light at the end of the tunnel Papa Ball!!! The basketball gawds and baby baller Jesus have spoken to me!!! 

And your math may be off with the total sales vs what companies would have given dude for endorsing.

hence Nike's genius move to market someone like Paul George with a $110 model that is doing extremely well

But you know.....

I don't know. Explain.

I've seen people mentioning sales figures,where are they getting them from?

Highly doubt that info would be public so soon :lol:

Are dudes just thinking order #'s = sales or what?

Ain't nobody offended doggie, I just know a clown when I see one. As others stated, I said outrageous not offensive.
You sounding like a Broke Boy
mean.gif

My Sample Pool is based on what I see the ~25 people I follow on Instagram post and make my generalization from there. Is there a better way?

not srs

Last edited:
All lavar needs is for the young Kardashian chick to wear these on her IG in some lounge/bikini pic (which will happen) and it's a wrap. Instant sellout.

In the midst of all this though, people are forgetting that lonzo can't play. He's missing out on millions in guaranteed shoe deal money and also marketing revenue by dealing with an inexperienced agent. And his talent isn't even verified. This is a ballsy move to cash out early..but once he's drafted and hits the court.. the charade is over. He can only fake injuries for so long.
You do realize that they do those things for sponsorships right. Sure, if Lavar pays them 500k they will wear your shoes in 1 post. But in the end that's just normal marketing. He could do a commericial for all of that

Last edited:

hence Nike's genius move to market someone like Paul George with a $110 model that is doing extremely well

Yep. Nike knows the sweet spot is around $100.
Lebrons are down to $175 and kds are back to $150 due to the struggle sales.

A positive in the ball shoe is that it has leather which is what I see a lot of complaints about newer shoes not having.

Yea looks like people are going off of order numbers.

How does a kid even ask his pops for these lool?

"Hey pops....can i get those new lonzo ball sneakers?"

"Lonzo ball?....you mean young boy from UCLA???? He has a shoe??

"Yea...they just came out"

"Huh...how much are they?

"495 dollas"

View media item 2426386

That's when you hit pops with the Uncle Lavar bounce and slide off with, "WELL POPS....I GUESS YOU AINT A BIG BALLER!!"

He was looking round a mil a year, if that order number is indeed the number of sales then Big Ballers already surpassed that and then some in sales

And tbh it shouldnt be hard for them to sell 5k pairs with all the attention they got

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom